Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o dating (?)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I have evident breh

ellevarner.jpg

936full-leila-arcieri.jpg

I love the curly hair

even the ones without it

zendaya-coleman-dancing-with-the-stars-300th-episode-red-carpet-event-los-angeles-charlotte-olympia-eve-leaf-booties.jpg

images

my fav black/asian
amerie-picture-1.jpg
936full-denyce-lawton.jpg

I'm just out here statin' facts, breh mixed girls look better anyway. Some kats gass up lupita whatever her name is, it dont matter breh

And of course Hollywood is a proper representation of reality.
mL1LjMd.png

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So, your experience proves that black men are undefeated in terms of "anyone coming against us"?

- and black kids are still getting killed with impunity or extremely light sentences
- and black men and black women receive disproportionate arrests, charges and jail sentences for crimes
- and blacks are disproportionately affected by urban decay, lack of community resources in the neighborhoods and then gentrification when cacs want to move back to the city
- and blacks still own little to no resources in comparison their population size

But those things go away because you happen to be Carlton Banks Jr of upstate New York? And you live in Buffalo, New York....one of the most depressed environments in all of North America full of the very black men who've "conquered" every foe.

You sound like one of those "free" blacks who grew up down the road from a plantation thinking that slavery is "their" problem....talmbout "I'm in the Boule and Blue Vein Society where we eat cucumber slices with roasted peanuts and there's no darkies allowed. I'm part of the talented tenth." :mjlol:

I'm a black man, I'm a college graduate, I work in the corporate world and I'm not poor.......BUT let's not be foolish with our words, sir.

Peace
what ethnicity are you

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Bush baby? You just outed your cac status. Damn shame. Negged for being pressed nikka.

As a black man I dont give a fukk about a bytch from the congo or whererever the bytch is from. I am american. White people don't go around saying they are european american, My race is black. But I aint african, nor would I wanna be. fukk this bush baby. She played a slave and looks like a wanna be negro bedwench

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the reason it's hard for black women to grow their hair out is because they are conditioned almost at birth to abuse and damage their hair with bullshyt chemicals and shyt, then they go their whole life destroying their own hair til they have daughters of their own and pass on the tradition

girls scalps be bombed out wastelands by the time they hit middle school and shyt
and they wonder why these dudes out here are able to have longer hair than them :lolbron:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
As a black man I dont give a fukk about a bytch from the congo or whererever the bytch is from. I am american. White people don't go around saying they are european american, My race is black. But I aint african, nor would I wanna be. fukk this bush baby. She played a slave and looks like a wanna be negro bedwench

I don't know if you trolling :patrice:. I have read some dumb ass posts here on thecoli, but breh this is by far the dumbest post ever. As far as the bolded, white folk know their heritage, they don't say european American, but they do say, Italian American, Irish American, German American etc.

My race is black. But I aint african, nor would I wanna be.

:mindblown::dahell: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dman414

Banned
Daps
and they wonder why these dudes out here are able to have longer hair than them :lolbron:

like I said black women do it to their own stupid selves. I was watching the discovery channel and they said there is no difference in hair between men and women. It's the same. Look at all these nikkas with dreads and their hair is down they back. Black women destroy their own hair by perming it too early like when the bytches are little girls. Oh well yo bad bytches
I don't know if you trolling :patrice:. I have read some dumb ass posts here on thecoli, but breh this is by far the dumbest post ever. As far as the bolded, white folk know their heritage, they don't say european American, but they do say, Italian American, Irish American, German American etc.

:mindblown::dahell: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

LOL you missed my point completely dumb c00n. Britney spears doesnt say she's irish american she's says she's american. Like fukk you and fukk the bush baby

Dman414

Banned
Daps

like I said black women do it to their own stupid selves. I was watching the discovery channel and they said there is no difference in hair between men and women. It's the same. So U Look at all these nikkas with dreads and their hair is down they back, yet black women cant grow hair?nah Black women destroy their own hair by perming it too early like when the bytches are little girls. Oh well yo bad bytches