Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I wonder why they still haven’t tried to make Sanada yet. Feels like dude has been next up for a looooooong time and you would think with them trying with EVIL, Ospreay, Other dude im forgetting that they would have planned something out for Sanada.

Dude would make for the perfect IC champ on his way to the big one. They need to bring it back.

Because he shows no personality at all :unimpressed:

I completely gave up on him when EVIL stabbed the whole set in the back and he was :ld: like these dudes weren't supposed to be the Rae and Ghost of LIJ..

Even Shingo lapped him - went from X to Light Heavyweight to Heavyweight to World champ while ZZZanada was doing....whatever the fukk :manny:

It's always :laff: to me when people pop up around the the NJ Cup and G1 with the "What about SANADA :gladbron:?" shyt - what do I know? He might have a shot with his new finisher, this year.

When he does - just don't expect him to laugh. Or cry. Or emote.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because he shows no personality at all :unimpressed:

I completely gave up on him when EVIL stabbed the whole set in the back and he was :ld: like these dudes weren't supposed to be the Rae and Ghost of LIJ..

Even Shingo lapped him - went from X to Light Heavyweight to Heavyweight to World champ while ZZZanada was doing....whatever the fukk :manny:

It's always :laff: to me when people pop up around the the NJ Cup and G1 with the "What about SANADA :gladbron:?" shyt - what do I know? He might have a shot with his new finisher, this year.

When he does - just don't expect him to laugh. Or cry. Or emote.
Personality is questionable, But you could have said the same about Shibata too. But they both had the look and were legit in the ring.

EVIL has neither :usure:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
1ff4bc2d1da953aa0e67f7c4a1b3a5ca_w200.gif
What's sup with Bullet Club yall? Who gonna become the new leader? King Switch raised the bar so high...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only a matter of time before Finlay beats Okada for the belt now too :scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What's popping with DragonGate:patrice:. I mean it seems like the promotion that if somebody were to commit a murder in the ring, nobody wouldn't care to even post the Japanese Tweet:huhldup:
Went from clear n°2 to not mentioned at all in the span of 2 years, even before the pandemic that side of the fandom went ghost and no one picked it up ever since.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Went from clear n°2 to not mentioned at all in the span of 2 years, even before the pandemic that side of the fandom went ghost and no one picked it up ever since.

Its a shame because they have nothing but bangers on the promotion and a promising roster, but good grief they want to treat the shyt like a secret. Don't get me started with their weird ass streaming service that they finally fixed up, before it was too late for folks to give a damn.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Its a shame because they have nothing but bangers on the promotion and a promising roster, but good grief they want to treat the shyt like a secret. Don't get me started with their weird ass streaming service that they finally fixed up, before it was too late for folks to give a damn.
How the hell do you know that :mjlol: there's no fukking way you've been keeping up with DG and not let anyone know about it :russ: