Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Is he telling us there's a chance? @The Rainmaker @Silkk @krackdagawd @SubZeroDegrees @KateFabersBoyfriend :bryan:

On the subject of Japan, Danielson would love to return to the country and wrestle, particularly if it would involve the opportunity to compete in the upcoming G1 Climax tournament. He’d need an extended break from AEW, though, and understands why his pursuit of the title might make that untenable.

“I don’t know because that requires Tony (Khan) to allow me to be off of TV for four weeks or whatever,” Danielson says. “You have to look at it from a Tony investment point of view, right? Does he really want somebody like me who is older to go through that many hard matches, be off of TV for four weeks, and potentially get injured? Probably not.

“Although, I do have a dream that me, Mox and Claudio [Castagnoli] and maybe Eddie Kingston, just so we have somebody to pick on, would all be able to go do one G1 together, because that would be just so much fun,” he continues. “To go do those incredible matches, but do it with your friends so that you all have this experience together. I think that would be incredible. Now, if you’re asking me if Tony is going to let me go do a G1 and is it a smart move for him? Probably not, but the odds of him letting me do it, I would say a 33 percent chance. The odds of him letting me, Mox, and Claudio all be gone for a month off of TV, an astronomically small percentage, but I haven’t even talked to him about it. So maybe with this interview he’ll see it.”

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Is he telling us there's a chance? @The Rainmaker @Silkk @krackdagawd @SubZeroDegrees @KateFabersBoyfriend :bryan:

I mean no more Ibusi and Jay, King of Sports got to get a big name.

Tony petty ass will give them Trent instead. :mjlol:

Or NJPW could listen to us and allow NOAH and AJPW wrestlers in again.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Former Osaka Pro and current NOAH wrestler, Daisuke Harada, has been forced to retire after a serious neck injury. His final match will be a 1 minute exhibition against his tag team partner Atsugi Kotoge.

The poster for his retirement match has a sad ass message. He's only 36.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder why they still haven’t tried to make Sanada yet. Feels like dude has been next up for a looooooong time and you would think with them trying with EVIL, Ospreay, Other dude im forgetting that they would have planned something out for Sanada.

Dude would make for the perfect IC champ on his way to the big one. They need to bring it back.