Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Weird how they once again are having such a short build up for FB (4 weeks), last year should've been enough of a warning. Now, they could start some teases/feuds/angles before Double or Nothing but TK can barely book 1 PPV I don't see him doing parallel booking.

I wonder who Omega faces for the US Title, they should put him up against someone big. Maybe a title vs title match against Okada?

Danielson better be healthy for this :damn: :bryan:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Weird how they once again are having such a short build up for FB (4 weeks), last year should've been enough of a warning. Now, they could start some teases/feuds/angles before Double or Nothing but TK can barely book 1 PPV I don't see him doing parallel booking.

I wonder who Omega faces for the US Title, they should put him up against someone big. Maybe a title vs title match against Okada?

:francis: Here I am thinking it was going to be May or a summer event, this cokehead bringing out a banger on some word of mouth shyt, and wonders why the buyrates aren't adding up.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: Here I am thinking it was going to be May or a summer event, this cokehead bringing out a banger on some word of mouth shyt, and wonders why the buyrates aren't adding up.

Damn you are a smooth brain non seeing marsupial. It says as clear as day June on the tweet.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

They got to work around NJPW's G1, which is why it's June.

But they should have bumped up Revolution and Double or Nothing one month.

Without a doubt we getting Ospreay vs. Omega for that US title.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Looks like you got some bad leaves again. Take this as a wakeup call and get some professional help.

I need to stop getting leaves from neckbeards:mjcry:. This one old man climbed up the tree talking about them jawns being laced with ICO PRO. He said something about it being some good shyt pal.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They got to work around NJPW's G1, which is why it's June.

But they should have bumped up Revolution and Double or Nothing one month.

Without a doubt we getting Ospreay vs. Omega for that US title.
There's no reason for Double or Nothing to be that late (May 28th). That's 12 weeks of TV between Revolution and DoN and then it's only 4 for FD
:dead:

We'll see if Gedo lets TK have Omega vs Ospray II, not so sure about that, specially as Ospray should win that one and he probably wants that to happen in Japan (unless Ospray is leaving next year).

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no reason for Double or Nothing to be that late (May 28th). That's 12 weeks of TV between Revolution and DoN and then it's only 4 for FD
:dead:

We'll see if Gedo lets TK have Omega vs Ospray II, not so sure about that, specially as Ospray should win that one and he probably wants that to happen in Japan (unless Ospray is leaving next year).

Weren't brehs saying it seemed like they were building to Osprey getting his Tokyo Dome win next year? He could easily take the L at Forbidden Door if that's the plan for later.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Weren't brehs saying it seemed like they were building to Osprey getting his Tokyo Dome win next year? He could easily take the L at Forbidden Door if that's the plan for later.
It certainly seems the build up from this year WK is him getting a big W at the Dome but I'm not sure it's gonna be against Kenny or the IWGP champion. I also don't know if he's gonna win considering dude might just leave like White (Ospray's promise was "I'm gonna give me this year to finally make it and if I don't, I'm out").

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
SANADA left los Ingobernables and now is part of JUST FIVE GUYS. That's... kinda perplexing.

He had some sort of friendly rivalry with Taichi, but I didn't think it would come this far.