Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It seems NJPW is possibly about to lose some serious elite talent. Jay White and I believe Kota Ibushi's contract is up soon and Will Ospreay next year :whew:
NJPW is going to be fukked in a real hurry. Jay White leaving and Ospreay probably going to leave in 2025 too. Assuming Tama Tonga and that bum Hikuleo leave too.

They can only tap into that Kenny Omega well for so long before they going to be fukked. Their heavyweight roster makes WWE's top of the roster look young.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If Jay White leaves, it should be considered time to call it a day with this Bullet Club run.
:mjlol:New Japan makes too much money from Bullet Club merchandise the club will never disband… CHAOS older than Bullet Club and that stable still around.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
NJPW is going to be fukked in a real hurry. Jay White leaving and Ospreay probably going to leave in 2025 too. Assuming Tama Tonga and that bum Hikuleo leave too.

They can only tap into that Kenny Omega well for so long before they going to be fukked. Their heavyweight roster makes WWE's top of the roster look young.
Neither White nor Ospray are the kind of big draws Omega, and to a lesser extent AJ Styles, were. It's a good thing if they let these gaijin talent leave because it will force them to either push newer people or try to come up with ways for drawing without the crutch of Gedo's booking for the past 8 years.

Will they lose quality? probably, but that can be regained in short time and just by booking talented wrestlers. That's the kind of shyt that can be done, and they have the partnerships to make that happen.

Business is bad anyway but they still have their biggest money making people on the roster, have promising prospects and are by faaar the most prepared promotion outside of the US to reset and try new shyt.

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

I saw somewhere that Jake Lee is about to become a free agent. He could be a possibility and also Konosuke Takeshyta isn't signed anywhere if I'm not mistaking.

No matter what NJPW needs an influx talent. Narita and Shota gotta bring it and very soon. I also wanna see Yuya Uemura's progression.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I saw somewhere that Jake Lee is about to become a free agent. He could be a possibility and also Konosuke Takeshyta isn't signed anywhere if I'm not mistaking.

No matter what NJPW needs an influx talent. Narita and Shota gotta bring it and very soon. I also wanna see Yuya Uemura's progression.
Takeshyta is All Elite

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Does he ever show up on their programming? I saw him on Ibushi's Twitter timeline in Japan recently.
He just came back to America late last year. Been on Dark some. Faces Danielson on Dynamite tomorrow. They are allegedly planning to give him a huge push this year.