Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I saw somewhere that Jake Lee is about to become a free agent. He could be a possibility and also Konosuke Takeshyta isn't signed anywhere if I'm not mistaking.

No matter what NJPW needs an influx talent. Narita and Shota gotta bring it and very soon. I also wanna see Yuya Uemura's progression.
Jake Lee is NOT the answer for any promotion's troubles :heh: he can be a solid hand in a midcard role but he's not someone you put any effort in because he's gonna fail worse than EVIL if he gets a prominent role.

Takeshyta would be a great pick up but he's under contract with AEW and I'm not sure he'll be able to work as a regular.

I wonder if the joint NOAH show will actually lead somewhere considering Gedo FINALLY gave a shyt and decided to make it a worthy card with an actual storyline that could be worked in and develop after the show is over.

Gedo needs to stop putting so much stock on these ungrateful gaijin and start looking for more local talent.
It's been said since 2017 and the motherfukker doesn't learn :mjlol:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I saw somewhere that Jake Lee is about to become a free agent. He could be a possibility and also Konosuke Takeshyta isn't signed anywhere if I'm not mistaking.

No matter what NJPW needs an influx talent. Narita and Shota gotta bring it and very soon. I also wanna see Yuya Uemura's progression.
Jake Lee has shown up at NOAH.

Gedo needs to stop putting so much stock on these ungrateful gaijin and start looking for more local talent.

Breh got second-gen Tana and Shibata ready and will rely on goofy-ass El Phantasmo or Sami Zayn once the Saudi take over WWE.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Looking back on a lot of Rona era matches they are all damn near unwatchable :hhh:

Edit outside Ibushi/Suzuki the crowds being legit :lupe: dead silent watching those 2 kill each other made it better.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Psycho Kazu doesn't like kicking his face. :demonic:

I like this promotion beef from the aces :blessed:

c094d8eb-ea2a-4ce3-981c-a0aeeff28e8c_text.gif