Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Crazy about Kitamura. What happened to make him disappear? I remember reading about it when it happened but completely forgot.
According to the Observer, it was heart issues stemming from steroid issue. Dude had already failed drug tests before joining New Japan.

Granted, Dave's Japanese sources are normally very unreliable but as far as I know, that's all we have regarding info about Kitamura.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
According to the Observer, it was heart issues stemming from steroid issue. Dude had already failed drug tests before joining New Japan.

Granted, Dave's Japanese sources are normally very unreliable but as far as I know, that's all we have regarding info about Kitamura.

Looking at his last video, dude looked like he was in labor. It was obvious that the clock was ticking :francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

It’s probably accurate since dude passed so young. Plus I don’t think they’d give out that kind of misleading info on a sensitive matter.

I thought he was shunned because he cheated on his wife. I know the Japanese really frown upon that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Square biz. They never recovered:

• G1 was struggleville
  • Same ole Gedo bullshyt booking
  • Switchblade all in the videos
  • Numerous ball drops
  • Naito trying to figure out WTF
  • Bland ass Gaijins killing the feeling
All around ass from here to kingdom come.

Puro been down bad brehs :mjcry:

Still better than… :mjgrin:

Nope, I’m not gonna do this.:snoop: I’m no longer part of that dumb ass coli culture that’s been going on for a decade now:pacspit:

But here we go!! Titan and Master Wato gonna save the day!!!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Get your YOSHI-HASHI shirt now. Everything changes in an INSTANT.

6oIYfl3.jpg