Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Guess that other Forbidden Door ain’t working like that.

This not a good look for TripleMid

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Guess that other Forbidden Door ain’t working like that.

This not a good look for TripleMid

But how, though? No one ever thought he was going to work that NJPW show, and there's a good portion of their audience that didn't even know he had that belt in the first place.

If there's an issue for WWE, it's that this probably isn't gonna help them with launching NXT Japan.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But how, though? No one ever thought he was going to work that NJPW show, and there's a good portion of their audience that didn't even know he had that belt in the first place.

If there's an issue for WWE, it's that this probably isn't gonna help them with launching NXT Japan.
Even with Vince, contracted talent would get permission to finish off any pending dates before starting with the E'. Them not letting or even forcing Anderson to drop the belt is retarded decision considering it burns a bridge for no good reason. A bridge that could've eventually hurt AEW more than helped WWE.

The NEVER Title is a useless prop at this point, at least use it to maintain a good relationship with the biggest promotion a of country you actually want to start an ambicious project (NXT Japan).

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with Vince, contracted talent would get permission to finish off any pending dates before starting with the E'. Them not letting or even forcing Anderson to drop the belt is retarded decision considering it burns a bridge for no good reason. A bridge that could've eventually hurt AEW more than helped WWE.

The NEVER Title is a useless prop at this point, at least use it to maintain a good relationship with the biggest promotion a of country you actually want to start an ambicious project (NXT Japan).

I agree that it's dumb, but assuming this isn't an angle (which it now appears it might be), I don't think they care. They can likely do the same shyt they did with bleeding the UK wrestling scene dry, and probably don't need a whole lot of participation to do it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I agree that it's dumb, but assuming this isn't an angle (which it now appears it might be), I don't think they care. They can likely do the same shyt they did with bleeding the UK wrestling scene dry, and probably don't need a whole lot of participation to do it.
My point is that they should care. The UK was thriving with a couple of small promotions punching way above their weight. Japan is in the shytwhole -and has been for close to two decades- with even it's biggest promotion struggling like a motherfukker. WWE ain't gonna do shyt there if they go with a "we can do it ourselves" attitude, they need all the help they can get.

They even stopped touring Japan when overseas tours were one of their biggest money sources in the 2010s. They have zero foothold and fans aren't gonna flock over their product just because of their name. They might get 1 big show if they spend a stupid amount of money promoting it but burning bridges is the last thing they should be doing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:banderas: After that banger Naka and Muta going to be rocking these babies:

a22-04.png