Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
That's one ugly ass belt. The new NJPW World television title.

B3rLJL1.jpeg
@2 Cold Taurus , I think the NA belt has competition. :scust:

the fukk is all that black shyt in the middle :huhldup:

look like whoever designed the shyt got annoyed and dumped a bunch of black paint on it out of frustration :mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That's one ugly ass belt. The new NJPW World television title.

B3rLJL1.jpeg
:picard:What in the fukk is this? First the terrible IWGP Heavyweight Title design now this mess?

1. I feel like New Japan has too many titles.... not everyone needs to be a champion.

2. I hope no main eventers end up winning this new TV Title, only guys like Chase Owens, David Finley, Funky Weapon Ryuske, Toru Yano and guys on that level compete for this belt.... but somehow I think Hirooki Goto gonna be the gatekeeper for it sadly.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
:picard:What in the fukk is this? First the terrible IWGP Heavyweight Title design now this mess?

1. I feel like New Japan has too many titles.... not everyone needs to be a champion.

2. I hope no main eventers end up winning this new TV Title, only guys like Chase Owens, David Finley, Funky Weapon Ryuske, Toru Yano and guys on that level compete for this belt.... but somehow I think Hirooki Goto gonna be the gatekeeper for it sadly.
The gimmick is it’ll be defended in smaller towns and they’ll upload the matches for free on YouTube.