New Orleans
stardom-sapporo-wonder-rendezvous-spoiler-xs-for-5-star-v0-qlpwh83bl0fd1.jpg
Anne Jay is in Stardom’s 5 Star Grand Prix

:ehh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Julia (30), the troublemaker of the women's professional wrestling group "Marigold," is finally saying goodbye to the Japanese mat.

At the Korakuen Hall event on the 30th, she announced, "I'm going to challenge the world of professional wrestling." Her last match in Japan will be at the Korakuen Hall event on August 19th, after which she will definitely challenge the WWE in the US. After the event, Julia spoke to this newspaper and vowed, "It's a decision I've agonized over for a long time, so now I have an unwavering resolve. I want to do something that no one has done before, so I'll definitely become big over there and start a revolution."

On the 26th, he inspected WWE's Japan tour (Ryogoku Kokugikan). "The scale was different. But I wondered why the Japanese wrestling world can't fill the venues when they hold events like that." He felt frustrated because Marigold had just held their first big match at the same venue on the 13th. At the same time, a new goal was born.

"I'm sure that the fans who were at that venue (for WWE's Japan tour) are in Japan now. In order to attract those people, I'm now at a point where I need to tackle more specific issues and make improvements. But right now I'm still too small to get my opinions across, so I'll absorb all sorts of things over there and definitely make the world excited. And I'll make Japanese women's professional wrestling, which I love, big."
Her last match in Japan will be a singles match against Mai Sakurai (33). She will give her beloved disciple, who has endured her rigorous training since her Stardom days, a final test.

"It's only been seven years since I debuted, but I've fought many strong opponents during that time, and my last opponent was Sakurai. I want Sakurai to carry the weight I've entrusted to her and lead women's professional wrestling. I think this is the resolution I've felt since meeting Sakurai."

The controversial woman's "final chapter on the Japanese mat" is about to begin