Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Woke up too late to watch the Okada match :mjcry: Thought it was going to be at least the semi main.

Oh well, at least this war games match has been cool.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
One hour of unadulterated fukkery. Loved that shyt.

Those loose boards made the match really scary. Kinda slowed it down, but it was supposed to be ugly, I guess.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Danielson vs ZSJ was incredible. One of those "game of human chess" matches that was done almost perfectly. @krackdagawd you better watch this match because it's right up your alley, you gonna be :ohlawd:

The first 9 minute were just them trying to get one little advantage and not being able to. No trading, no strikes, just grappling and trying to find the one thing to attack like a piranha (when Danielson finally got Zack's leg). The fact it took ZSJ 16 fukking minutes to finally land 1 damn move to get a breather was :wow: and I just absolutely loved Dragon screaming "fukk!" at the 20 minute mark because he was the first one forced to do a rope break.

They HAVE to end this with a submission match. Danielson got the first one out of sheer violence. Zack got this one out of a pin reversal but the roles were changed on this match as Bryan was the one coming out on top of most of the mat exchanges, and I gotta say I forgot how dope Dragon could be when he's not concerned about making the other guy look awesome (because it's not needed) and he can try his own shyt to be the one being showcased.

PS: I was dying laughing at that one loud Japanese fan that started chanting for Bryan, then went for Zack, then switched back and forth until Danielson refused a rope break and then jreh was just full on supporting Zack. Them loud ass "NO!" chants whenever Dragon hit a strike had me :laff: :laff:

Last edited: