Essential Japanese Wrestling Discussion/News

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Danielson has said he wants to wrestle Zack in England so I wouldn't be shocked if he wants to do Rev Pro a solid and give them that match.
I can see that. Especially now that Will Ospreay says he is done wrestling the indies after he starts up with AEW. Ospreay's last match in RevPro is next weekend

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
BD/ZSJ 2 was great. The last 10-15 minutes were :whew:

Think I still prefer the first match at WD. It felt like the blending of submissions, strikes, counters, etc were paced better throughout the match. This one was mat wrestling the first half and more of a mix in the second.

Definitely my MOTY so far tho. Dragon on his remix tour of greatness to finish his AEW contract. :blessed:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m glad I ran BD/ZSJ back or else I woulda not known NJ was coming back to my area. Probably woulda found out a month or 2 before the show. You mu fukkas are supposed to keep us updated on American shows. :martin:

Anyways, running the Toyota Arena is a big move, and I think they waited too late to do it. AEW didn’t sell it out last time they were here. They did do well the first time they were doing Rampage, but that was 2022. NJ gotta have some sort of AEW influence if they wanna put more asses in seats.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I like how the Japanese fans chant “Ospreay!” When his theme says it. Hopefully the American fans catch on. Personally, I’d rather hear “oooo oooh we’re so elevated” chants. I noticed some fans said it.