Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
chmj.png

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Took the apologists absolutely no time to come in and cape :whoo:
And for Asians. I can't believe it. I've lived in Asia, South Korea, and I know Asians are extremely racist toward black people. From what I'm told by black people who have lived in Japan(I've only visited) that they are not that much different from South Koreans and Chinese on their views toward black people. I know some black people want to believe otherwise so you will have people sugar coating their experiences or overlooking shyt because they are in denial. I wasn't shocked at all when I read those responses.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people can't be militant as they have no self serving army, I'm pro black. I freelance nikka, problem?

combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods
Militant doesn't equate to Army.
Yay you're pro black. I'm proud of you.
As for me?
I'm just some apologist apparently because I said that Asians are whitewashed and can be on some shyt. You'd swear that I said "No this isn't true!! No they are not like this!! No they cannot be racist!!" Nope. Apparently if you're not ready to get in the streets and start bussin guns at anyone who says something unfavorable to black people then you're not down for the cause.

Yup.

-The Coli.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Militant doesn't equate to Army.
Yay you're pro black. I'm proud of you.
As for me?

I'm just some apologist apparently because I said that Asians are whitewashed and can be on some shyt.
Yup.
I guess if I said "Off with their heads. They should get another bomb dropped on them!" that's be right up your alley right?

The Coli.
Militant is someone a cac would call a black person who is pro black. No one here said they should get another bombed drop on them you apologist trash.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Militant is someone a cac would call a black person who is pro black.
Nah, Militant is an adjective that describes your internet behavior.
adjective
adjective: militant
combative and aggressive in support of a political or social cause, and typically favoring extreme, violent, or confrontational methods.
"a militant nationalist"
synonyms: aggressive, violent, belligerent, bellicose, vigorous, forceful, active, fierce, combative, pugnacious;More
Being called a "militant" for talking about the history of black people and or social issues that stem from the effects of white supremacy and colonialization is something a CAC would do.
Calling you a fake militant for being in some fake outrage about some 2chn posters is not the same as the above.

Get out of your feelings nikka. You'll be mad all day if you take shyt on the internet to the head.

You sound like you just watched Hidden Colors last night. You're so quick to put words in my mouth that you calling out a brotha because he used different words. You dudes need to have a chill mode. I thought I was too damn militant. nikka, I GO TO WORK with a Asian dude everyday and I'M always telling him about shyt like this. Like... breh please. Don't be callin me no damn apologist.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Militant is an adjective that describes your internet behavior.

Being called a "militant" for talking about the history of black people and or social issues that stem from the effects of white supremacy and colonialization is something a CAC would do.
Calling you a fake militant for being in some fake outrage about some 2chn posters is not the same as the above.

Get out of your feelings nikka. You'll be mad all day if you take shyt on the internet to the head.
Im militant because I wont excuse racism from Japanese just because they aren't exposed to living breathing black people. fukk out here. Go to Japan if you want to save them.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im militant because I wont excuse racism from Japanese just because they aren't exposed to living breathing black people. fukk out here. Go to Japan if you want to save them.
How old are you?? You sound immature from how you're responding. Apparently saying that Japanese and other people who may say some bigoted racist shyt about blacks due to white supremacy is somehow is excusing them?? I swear you nikkas get so caught up sellin bean pies you forget how to read.
You saw me say "Nah man they're cool, they would NEVER say that"?? No.

I think I can talk about this shyt being that I actually can speak from experience. I'm not speaking from behind a keyboard and shyt I seen and heard online. I actually am out here.

I'm not worried about saving anyone. Everybody can't be saved. Hell, nikkas say the same shyt day in and day out but I'm sure if I said the exact same shyt about them you'd not be having this dialogue. Grow up nikka.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely not. All you did was objectify those men :damn:. Men are not pieces of meat :ufdup:. We're people just like you :troll:.

Please don't let me dig through your post history to find some examples of you shytting on black men. You won't be able to give me my two minutes back.
What did I do in that Asian thread? I'm an equal opportunity objectifier. I can't believe I forgot to include the GOAT Eggplant thread, and one of those threads was SPECIFICALLY about the non-physical things that we like in black males. :dead: at you changing the terms. Stop tagging and quoting me.