Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you are acting like some of the examples I posted are from recent anime. None of the racist stereotype art should be in anime, the fact that it exist is why there is a problem.
Those pictures are old as hell and everyone who's watched DBZ/Pokémon etc would've seen that. We know why that shyt was in anime. A lot of Japanese were on white people's dikks after them bombs dropped on them. Japan got whitewashed and then mix that along with ignorance and lack of actual contact with regular ole black folks and this is what happens. Stuff like this would always exist anywhere.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
How black people are drawn in anime:

untitled.jpg

18b18951a49b6b6fa4f4657caa7cf679.jpg

latest

Akagi.jpg

Afro samurai held it down and samurai schamploo style took a lot from hip hop culture I'm must saying can't paint a whole country racists or like they just hate us only because of a place like 2 chan

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are so backwards because Star_Wars is just a rip off of Japanese culture all together. Its a glorified version of futuristic Feudal Japan. The robes look like male kimono's, the light sabers look like electronic katana/samurai swords, Darth Vadar looks like he is in all black samurai gear, but these Japanese are mad at black people? Breh :mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Afro samurai held it down and samurai schamploo style took a lot from hip hop culture I'm must saying can't paint a whole country racists or like they just hate us only because of a place like 2 chan

But lets admit that this shyt shouldn't even exist and that it does steam from racist views, not from ignorance of not being around a lot of black people, like these apologist want everyone to believe.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those pictures are old as hell and everyone who's watched DBZ/Pokémon etc would've seen that. We know why that shyt was in anime. A lot of Japanese were on white people's dikks after them bombs dropped on them. Japan got whitewashed and then mix that along with ignorance and lack of actual contact with regular ole black folks and this is what happens. Stuff like this would always exist anywhere.
The first and last images are from recent animes, and DBZ is very prominent and still is so you can keep your apologies for the stupid.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But lets admit that this shyt shouldn't even exist and that it does steam from racist views, not from ignorance of not being around a lot of black people, like these apologist want everyone to believe.
Save the apologists crap for someone else. I basically said "white washing" and "ignorance" is what creates this. Saying it's racist is basically the same thing I'm saying. it's racist because of the white washing and ignorance. Nobody here is saying Japanese or anybody can't be racist(as in to view others as inferior.) You got me mistaken.

The first and last images are from recent animes, and DBZ is very prominent and still is so you can keep your apologies for the stupid.
Again that doesn't change my point. I didn't say Japanese were absolved of this years ago and that there isn't some dumb shyt they b on. Don't know why this even bothers you tbh. Explaining some of the reasons why shyt like this happens isn't apologizing.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
but but but...vegeta is really a black man in disguise and frieza is white. Mr Popo is really a djinn, he's not human so he can't be a jigaboo.:piccolopls: