Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
Why would anti Japanese sentiment among whites make the Japanese more tolerant of Blacks?

my comment is in reply to some of the comments they made that seem to favor white people over black people:

A black person cannot have a hero's face
This is an American movie not a asian movie, the only other hero face that would be there on default in an American movie is a white face.

The recent Cinderella movie came out for some reason also with blacks. Blacks come out in any work now, without regard to temporal or regional context.
The Cinderella movie is majority white American actors with no asians last I check, they rather watch a movie full of cacs, that see a black person in the movie.

There were even some blacks in Frozen
No asians in Frozen so that means they rather see only white cacs, a black person added in a movie is terrible, remember this is an American movie, not asian movie.

Spiderman is a Tar Baby too
Spiderman is an American IP, not from Asia, so that means they are upset that spiderman is black instead of white. But what have black people done to them, yet there is records of white people being racist to asians, no records of black people being racist to asians.

The recent movie Annie even had blacks as black millionaires of another era
Not an Asian IP, so they are upset that Annie isn't white.

They're even trying to get a black Bond
A white movie, not asian movie, so they are up in arms at the fact that Bond might not be white anymore. Does that make any utter sense when its coming from an asian person?

Dark Side - Blacks

White-Collar - Whites

Sunlight Yellow Overdrive - Us

The only negative description above is for black people, need I say more?

There is just too many to address but the above should pretty much explain why I posted what I did.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Save the apologists crap for someone else. I basically said "white washing" and "ignorance" is what creates this. Saying it's racist is basically the same thing I'm saying. it's racist because of the white washing and ignorance. Nobody here is saying Japanese or anybody can't be racist(as in to view others as inferior.) You got me mistaken.

Again that doesn't change my point. I didn't say Japanese were absolved of this years ago and that there isn't some dumb shyt they b on. Don't know why this even bothers you tbh. Explaining some of the reasons why shyt like this happens isn't apologizing.

You are a apologist to asians who say and do racist stuff. fukk you.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you guys remember when those sony emails were exposed and how they mentioned they needed to minimize face time of black actors because overseas markets will not see the movie. Particularly asian markets like China. Looks like they weren't lying.

Here is a poster of 12 years a slave in Italy :mjlol:
12-Years-a-Slave-italy-po-010.jpg

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:francis:

I suspect some of you guys are actively looking for shyt to get riled up about.
Yeah there are some ignorant/racist caricatures in some anime(mostly old shyt).
That doesn't mean every single ANime that has black characters in it is like that.
^^^

Indians

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if you guys remember when those sony emails were exposed and how they mentioned they needed to minimize face time of black actors because overseas markets will not see the movie. Looks like they weren't lying.

Here is a poster of 12 years a slave in Italy :mjlol:
12-Years-a-Slave-italy-po-010.jpg

White supremacy put in work around the whole world. These people are hating because of what white people tell them. :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are a apologist to asians who say and do racist stuff. fukk you.
You're a fake ass militant talking shyt online. How in the fukk is me saying that Asians who say racist shyt due so due to white supremacy and white washing portrayal of blacks in the media equal to being an apologist? My man, please take off the fukking Kufi and be real nikka.

You probably work for a fukking white man and you online talking shyt like you really in Kenya making moves. fukk outta here nikka. Funny how I'm apologizing yet I TELL Asian people this shyt I know in REAL LIFE that they people be on some other white washing shyt and they can be racist at times. Do you even know me??
Go ahead though. Stay mad that some Japanese idiots who wrote comments about a film got you in your feelings. Stay mad. You're no better than anyone else since I can bet you live in a white man's country and depend on his system. Until you can successfully not depend on it anymore, please stop the fake Hotep shyt. You nikkas are fake as hell.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fake ass militant talking shyt online. How in the fukk is me saying that Asians who say racist shyt due so due to white supremacy and white washing portrayal of blacks in the media equal to being an apologist. My man, please take off the fukking Kufi and be real nikka. You probably work for a fukking white man and you online talking shyt like you really in Kenya making moves. fukk outta here nikka.

black people can't be militant as they have no self serving army, I'm pro black. I freelance nikka, problem?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm pissed, but I'm not going to trip. I know all Japanese aren't like this, but it's some weird shyt when they don't even cape for their own people. Their role models and cartoon depictions are blond haired blue eyed white men, so I'm not surprised by these comments.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm pissed, but I'm not going to trip. I know all Japanese aren't like this, but it's some weird shyt when they don't even cape for their own people. Their role models and cartoon depictions are blond haired blue eyed white men, so I'm not surprised by these comments.
The same ones who made these comments get shyt on every day for being dirty ass "otaku" who never get p*ssy and hated by their own women. They just bitter pussies mad at the world, so this type of racist shyt don't shock me at all.