Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Where do you guys get this stuff?

I have never heard anyone ever say anything about any movies characters should not be black.
Y'all look for racism everywhere and you gonna see it everywhere. Y'all like the illuminati freaks who see symbolism of it wherever they look.
Because for some reason they want to see it. I think ya unconsciously want to see it everywhere as an excuse for your descisions in life.
I know there is rascism from a lot of whites. But not to the extent that some of you think. And Japan is whitewashed? We made em rascist? C'mon ! Colonialism? As far as I knew we never colonized japan. Y'all worry way to much about what people think about ya.
Fuk em. I know that I'll get a bunch of hate and negs for even writing in this forum. Think I care ? I don't.
I'll forget all about this forum as soon as I get out of this chair.
Most of you keyboard panthers spreading lies like the one above will fume all day on it and think of it every time you see an Asian today.
Y'all can't be happy in life always thinking of what the next person thinks of ya.
:usure:So you don't remember all the shyt that black girl got in the hunger games. Whites were talking shyt to a kid:scust:
We ain't looking for racism we just not ignorant to it like whites. Racism is like a bruise. We got hurt from slavery, segregation, and lynchings. Like a bruise we just more sensitive and it hurts more to be touched. The White supremacist system is still alive and well in America and it continues to harm minorities, mainly black people, and if you don't acknowledge it you're the enemy:birdman:

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Play with a Nintendo or a Sony in 2015 brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Pick the most ignorant of a country and put them on display brehs

You looking on racist ***** type boards they got them in every country

Hikkomori hard up nerds that can't play their position and accept their true nature

Shoshoku Danshi that still have repressed desires to fukk Women and are jealous of the Black man's sexual prowess

No one said Japan was perfect but you won't be hard pressed to find racists right here in America saying the same shyt.

The difference of course is the level and number of these crackheaded fools in America outnumber us 10 to 1 where as in Japan it's only a minority that happens to be incredibly vocal on internet forums

The majority of Japanese compared to other Asians do not use internet forums anymore. Therefore anything you find on even regular forums is from statistical outliers.

Whereas in America ***** boards are dominated by typical mid-western CACs that are loveless virgins frustrated.

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
Huge

Huge story? It was a huffingpost story about a feminist site story.
3 people tweeted racist crap.
Both sources are thrive on drama and controversy. Sorry but not a huge story. But like I said you will find racism as long as you look for it.
So I'm white and never heard nothing negative about black characters should be white. Don't you think the way some y'all talk that
I would of heard something negative. According to some we white just sit around dogging on blacks all the time. Sorry but most don't.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
It's a movie

Haaaaa it's a fkn movie man chill.

A lot of movies came from many different ideas and cultures. If you want cacs to just do movies on cac culture you would be bytching about to many just cac movies. Some of y'all so ridiculously sensitive.
Did you watch that 80s movie The last dragon or whatever ? With the black karate dude and the fine ass black chic in there? He has the power or whatever. Sorry but that looked like it was black written.

Don't know though I was like 8.
Also replacing the karate kid with a black kid? Written by the smiths or whatever. Did will steal that ? Or is it just a Frikn movie so who cares?

You entirely missed the whole point of dude bringing up the cultural appropriation in star wars. Those posters had something to say about a black man simply being in the movie but nothing to say about the franchise biting their culture

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
You don't remember everyone crying when Michael B Jordan got cast as Johnny Storm. You musta been sleep cuz that one was everywhere.

But then it's funny when no body complains when they white wash the fukk out of movies like 21, which was actually based from a bunch of Asian kids who went to MIT, and not white superhero math geek squad that they casted
Sorry I don't... But I guess I'm not looking for it. I know me being white cannot fathom on how being black is. But y'all even admit the media is shyt here and it's all stories on fear mongering and drama.

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
You entirely missed the whole point of dude bringing up the cultural appropriation in star wars. Those posters had something to say about a black man simply being in the movie but nothing to say about the franchise biting their culture
Ok I got ya.

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
:usure:So you don't remember all the shyt that black girl got in the hunger games. Whites were talking shyt to a kid:scust:
We ain't looking for racism we just not ignorant to it like whites. Racism is like a bruise. We got hurt from slavery, segregation, and lynchings. Like a bruise we just more sensitive and it hurts more to be touched. The White supremacist system is still alive and well in America and it continues to harm minorities, mainly black people, and if you don't acknowledge it you're the enemy:birdman:
That's what I meant in one of my last posts. I could not fathom being black since I'm white. I know this system is flawed and one sided.
And blacks get the short end of the stick. With that being said I feel that
It's also getting more about class warfare than color these days. I came from poor white Germans.
I do believe in white privilege. I know that if I go into a job interview I automatically have a leg up on a black man with the same qualifications. I cannot change that.
But coming from poor Germans with nothing to start with is not gonna make me stop trying to better myself and succeed in life. I'm not gonna sit and bytch about how I didn't get a good chance from the beginning because my family came from dirt farmers. I feel some people black and white use their childhood as a crutch to do nothing about it and become nothing because of how this greedy,corporate system has been established.