Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Pick the most ignorant of a country and put them on display brehs

You looking on racist ***** type boards they got them in every country

Hikkomori hard up nerds that can't play their position and accept their true nature

Shoshoku Danshi that still have repressed desires to fukk Women and are jealous of the Black man's sexual prowess

No one said Japan was perfect but you won't be hard pressed to find racists right here in America saying the same shyt.

The difference of course is the level and number of these crackheaded fools in America outnumber us 10 to 1 where as in Japan it's only a minority that happens to be incredibly vocal on internet forums

The majority of Japanese compared to other Asians do not use internet forums anymore. Therefore anything you find on even regular forums is from statistical outliers.

Whereas in America ***** boards are dominated by typical mid-western CACs that are loveless virgins frustrated.
is this some sort of trend? why is that?

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
Keep thinking liberal cacs that be smiling in your face aint waging a global propaganda war against blacks when they go overseas.

Keep thinking the propaganda attack cares about African Americans and Africans and afro Caribbeans. It's a war against blacks plain and simple.
Really? Ya sound like Osama bin laden and his propaganda. Where he told people the US is at war with Arabs. So that why he attacked on 9/11. I never really knew of anything Muslim before the attack. Ya really think the US sends people toAsian countries to talk about hating blacks? Wow... Tinfoil hat for ya?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
No nikka, they don't love African Americans out there. No nikka they don't love them some Jamaicans out there..

They love the fact that parts of your culture can be copied and monotized very easily. They like the fact that when they monotized parts of your culture, other ethnic groups will buy it from them instead of being forced to deal with blacks directly.

nikkas think because people in China love the NBA, it means they love African Americans:mjlol:Stop it slime, NBA jerseys make money for them and they respect that level of skill it takes. It's fun to watch, none of that shyte equates to love and respect for AAs as a whole.

Black people will let anyone make $$ of us except for another black person.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Really? Ya sound like Osama bin laden and his propaganda. Where he told people the US is at war with Arabs. So that why he attacked on 9/11. I never really knew of anything Muslim before the attack. Ya really think the US sends people toAsian countries to talk about hating blacks? Wow... Tinfoil hat for ya?
I'm in Asia all the time! I see and hear it, because I'm there. You comparing me to bin laden :mjlol: ok. CaCs in Asia are notorious for hating blacks. You have any idea how many left America for Asia just because Obama won presidency? Go outside.

You know how many cacs are out there misappropriating other people's culture and complaining about nikkas while doing it?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
No nikka, they don't love African Americans out there. No nikka they don't love them some Jamaicans out there..

They love the fact that parts of your culture can be copied and monotized very easily. They like the fact that when they monotized parts of your culture, other ethnic groups will buy it from them instead of being forced to deal with blacks directly.

nikkas think because people in China love the NBA, it means they love African Americans:mjlol:Stop it slime, NBA jerseys make money for them and they respect that level of skill it takes. It's fun to watch, none of that shyte equates to love and respect for AAs as a whole.

What a great post:salute:

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
No. But it's pretty peculiar that black racism would even exist there.

99% of asians grow up and die without setting eyes on a black person.

How do they even have a word ****** for their language, but still can't pronounce the letter L?

They took so many L's in WW2 I guess they just removed it from the dictionary altogether

Ya know that there are blacks besides American blacks right? It's all gotta be from movies n TV. Music videos and such. Otherwise those lil skits shown here would have been about blacks in loin cloths hunting lions. So it's American blacks they makin fun of. So saying that since most movies are made by whites then I guess some of it is white washed. On the other hand blacks are the ones that give off the stereotype of the typical black in the
Music videos. So it's a mix of ignorance and white washed I guess. That's why in my opinion don't feed into the stereotype of the black rapper who only cares about gold chains, rims, and drugs. But then you will have your own people callin you not a real one and acting white if you become successful and own your own business. I don't know.. It seems pretty complicated to be black I guess. Just know not all whites look at blacks the same. We don't all have deep hatred for anything black in our genetic makeup as some of these keyboard panthers would indicate.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya know that there are blacks besides American blacks right? It's all gotta be from movies n TV. Music videos and such. Otherwise those lil skits shown here would have been about blacks in loin cloths hunting lions. So it's American blacks they makin fun of. So saying that since most movies are made by whites then I guess some of it is white washed. On the other hand blacks are the ones that give off the stereotype of the typical black in the
Music videos. So it's a mix of ignorance and white washed I guess. That's why in my opinion don't feed into the stereotype of the black rapper who only cares about gold chains, rims, and drugs. But then you will have your own people callin you not a real one and acting white if you become successful and own your own business. I don't know.. It seems pretty complicated to be black I guess. Just know not all whites look at blacks the same. We don't all have deep hatred for anything black in our genetic makeup as some of these keyboard panthers would indicate.
See guys all white people ain't bad:troll:

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
I'm in Asia all the time! I see and hear it, because I'm there. You comparing me to bin laden :mjlol: ok. CaCs in Asia are notorious for hating blacks. You have any idea how many left America for Asia just because Obama won presidency? Go outside.

You know how many cacs are out there misappropriating other people's culture and complaining about nikkas while doing it?
I guess I don't. I'm not there. So you said it yourself. Those whites came here because of Obama being elected. They then are retarded racist scum. They were then not sent there by the US as some conspiracy and a war against blacks.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
On the other hand blacks are the ones that give off the stereotype of the typical black in the
Music videos.
So it's a mix of ignorance and white washed I guess. That's why in my opinion don't feed into the stereotype of the black rapper who only cares about gold chains, rims, and drugs. But then you will have your own people callin you not a real one and acting white if you become successful and own your own business.

Yes black people this is all your fault.

Why can't you nikkas just be more white and successful:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
is this some sort of trend? why is that?
Same reason nikkas don't use Myspace no more just the times dude. LINE social media is big over there and Facebook now too.

No need to compare Japan to any other Asian country. Japan has an actual legit hip hop community that has been alive and well since the 90's. They also have home grown hip hop and identify with black cultural events and the struggle. Many identify with Jamaican and reggae lifestyles as well - It's not just a trend. Have you been to places like Roppongi? There are also many underground communities predominantly young people aged 18-34. They are not romanticizing the struggle I have met fans who research the history and their english is better than most Japanese actually because of their passion for the music and the message.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I guess I don't. I'm not there. So you said it yourself. Those whites came here because of Obama being elected. They then are retarded racist scum. They were then not sent there by the US as some conspiracy and a war against blacks.

I never even mentioned the US goverment, so how you made that connection is confusing.:what:

I said there is a clear propaganda war against blacks. Cacs from America are very, very influential in that war. Most places don't have blacks there, but a CaC will be there and he will be spreading his hate for blacks and spending his money to propograte that hate as far as possible.

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
Yes black people this is all your fault.

Why can't you nikkas just be more white and successful:francis:
I'm not saying be more white.
So being successful is only a white thing? There's what proves my point. You the kind to talk crap to another black man for wearing a suit and owning a business cuz that's only for whites ...

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Huge

Huge story? It was a huffingpost story about a feminist site story.
3 people tweeted racist crap.
Both sources are thrive on drama and controversy. Sorry but not a huge story. But like I said you will find racism as long as you look for it.
So I'm white and never heard nothing negative about black characters should be white. Don't you think the way some y'all talk that
I would of heard something negative. According to some we white just sit around dogging on blacks all the time. Sorry but most don't.

it was trending on Twitter for more than a few hours herb...