Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Same reason nikkas don't use Myspace no more just the times dude. LINE social media is big over there and Facebook now too.

No need to compare Japan to any other Asian country. Japan has an actual legit hip hop community that has been alive and well since the 90's. They also have home grown hip hop and identify with black cultural events and the struggle. Many identify with Jamaican and reggae lifestyles as well - It's not just a trend. Have you been to places like Roppongi? There are also many underground communities predominantly young people aged 18-34. They are not romanticizing the struggle I have met fans who research the history and their english is better than most Japanese actually because of their passion for the music and the message.

I'm not saying every Japanese or even every Asian hates blacks. Shyte, from experience, I'm not even saying MOST Asians or half of them hate blacks.

What I'm saying is this love of black cultural experience does not equate to love. Black culture makes a lot of non black people money, so it is everywhere, even blacks are nowhere in sight.

You have Asians who are not checking other Asians. You say you are down with black struggle then allow the radical bigots in your country and CaCs to spread black hate? That makes you as guilty.

Last edited:

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
Cacs from America are very, very influential in that war.

That's how I get the comparison.
And ya really think whites are there and spending money just to spread hate against blacks? Who makes this propaganda? Are they movies like the ones in the 50s? What propaganda are they spreading? An example please. Sorry but I don't see it. What motivation would they have to spend their life and money to show japs that blacks are bad?
I believe the average white person has far more concerns in their life than to be worrying how the world sees black folks. Y'all keep saying we don't care about ya then in next sentence say how we are spending our lives tryin to convince everyone we can that black people are bad..
Just don't add up.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm not saying be more white.
So being successful is only a white thing? There's what proves my point. You the kind to talk crap to another black man for wearing a suit and owning a business cuz that's only for whites ...
Stop with your intellectually dishonest bullshyte CaC. You wrote acting white and the word successful right after each other. You were trying to underkey imply that exactly, hence the sarcasm in my reply

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
And this whole appropriation of culture stuff... So it pisses ya off if another race raps or dresses hip hoppy.. We stealing your culture cuz you invented it? White invented sports. Now mostly blacks dominate sports. Ya think we all up in arms and talkin that you are stealing our culture? Nope. Yeah to the racists... But that in turn makes you the same as them.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That's how I get the comparison.
And ya really think whites are there and spending money just to spread hate against blacks? Who makes this propaganda? Are they movies like the ones in the 50s? What propaganda are they spreading? An example please. Sorry but I don't see it. What motivation would they have to spend their life and money to show japs that blacks are bad?
I believe the average white person has far more concerns in their life than to be worrying how the world sees black folks. Y'all keep saying we don't care about ya then in next sentence say how we are spending our lives tryin to convince everyone we can that black people are bad..
Just don't add up.

Who ever said that??

I WISH a CaC didn't care about black people. Wish they weren't so obsessed with what we do.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
And this whole appropriation of culture stuff... So it pisses ya off if another race raps or dresses hip hoppy.. We stealing your culture cuz you invented it? White invented sports. Now mostly blacks dominate sports. Ya think we all up in arms and talkin that you are stealing our culture? Nope. Yeah to the racists... But that in turn makes you the same as them.
"Whites invented sports":blessed:

I'm done.

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
Sorry I do
it was trending on Twitter for more than a few hours herb...[/Q
it was trending on Twitter for more than a few hours herb...

We'll I don't tweet... And if you think all people think the same as what ever is trending on twitter then You wrong. And I bet it was trending because more people of all races were calling that point of view stupid and ridiculous.

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
hajj yo
Who ever said that??

I WISH a CaC didn't care about black people. Wish they weren't so obsessed with what we do.

Ahh you said it. Americans are spreading propaganda against blacks in other countries... In trying to tell you the majority of whites don't care or are not obsessed with what you do. You are the one that brought whites into the discussion of why japs are racist.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you cacs evented is how to lie with a straight face. fukk out here, what sport did you event? Your fukking football stole it's name from what you call soccer and the rest of the world calls football.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Sports were already being done in ancient Khemet WAY before.

Lol most of these European contributions historians try to pass off were mainly created by Blacks in ancient Africa-Asia.

Last edited:

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
Stop with your intellectually dishonest bullshyte CaC. You wrote acting white and the word successful right after each other. You were trying to underkey imply that exactly, hence the sarcasm in my reply
Why is acting white? What is acting black? I guess I'm not sure on this comparison. What's a "real ninja"?

DCRACKA

Rookie
Daps
So y'all stuck on my comment on whites invented sports. I admit it was written poorly and not what I was trying to say. I'm talking about organized American leagues I guess. I still not sure on how to put it without you taking it wrong. The major organized sports leagues. That were at first just white leagues.