Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Aint these the same lame losers that fuuck robot women?

:mjlol: Don't cacs have classes on how to fuuck Jap women? (I need to find that thread)

:mjlol: Don't Jap lames get their biitch took on TV and literally say nothing and walk away? (I need to find this thread also)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:mjlol: Aint these the same lame losers that fuuck robot women?

:mjlol: Don't cacs have classes on how to fuuck Jap women? (I need to find that thread)

:mjlol: Don't Jap lames get their biitch took on TV and literally say nothing and walk away? (I need to find this thread also)
Tariq has a dating class.

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps
Get your racism from a (insert number)chan board brehs :mjlol:

Next you'll be posting forum posts from st0rmfr0nt about how Star Wars has a nikka for a lead and a jedi:beli:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
:russell: Not surprised 2ch is basically the ***** of Japan. Of course you're going to see ignorant shyt there.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of those were just Weaboos from Amerikkka stirring shyt.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:russell: Not surprised 2ch is basically the ***** of Japan. Of course you're going to see ignorant shyt there.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of those were just Weaboos from Amerikkka stirring shyt.
/Thread
ShaqDrinks_original.gif