Japanese posters on their most popular board comment on Black character in Star Wars

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:russell: but they'll all be going to spend their hard earned money to go see the movie. Why does everyone hate the black man?:patrice:
Specifically its when the black man not staying in his place when shyt gets critical. A black side character is cool, but lord forbid we got a nikka who all cold and shyt with a lightsaber and a main character. All hell breaks loose.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Specifically its when the black man not staying in his place when shyt gets critical. A black side character is cool, but lord forbid we got a nikka who all cold and shyt with a lightsaber and a main character. All hell breaks loose.
Cacs were mad when that girl in the hunger games was black. shyt was pathetic. People were shytting on a black child.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
You'd think we were the ones that gave 200,000 of them free X-rays.

nagasaki-bombing-o.gif

Bruh. :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I bet this guys have never even met a black person in their lives

Hell they probably never been outside in their lives
This is literally the type who's posting there.

689ed71ab25f1c0fa686898eb2c4b9c3.jpg

These are the same ones pushing forward with the sex robots. And the same ones causing dangerously low birth rates.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

Interesting comment from this youtube vid below:

kohlton white 7 months ago
Truth be told, Japanese women like to date white gaijin more than darker skin gaijin. Mainly because of status. The ugly true about Japan is that racism is bigger there when it comes to "dating," than in western countries. Before you write this off as BS. This isn't my personal opinion. My fiancee is Japanese, from Japan (barely westernized). She said it's mainly about what your children's skin tone will be. If your children are Asian/White mixed, then you would see that the skin tone is very similar. Whereas if your children are Asian/Black mixed the skin tone is dark and to the grandparents of these mixed children mainly the grandmothers they will most likely fear what their friends might say or think about the status of their family. Which older Japanese women care about status more than anything, because status is bragging rights. Once again this isn't my opinion, just what I have heard. I've been to Japan and my advice to anyone who is planning on going there, please remember that you rep the rest of us. So please be kind and respectful when you go to Japan.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UK Blacks surpassing US Blacks in newer acting talent with like 2% of the population in comparison :dwillhuh: Just watched Idris in Beasts Of No Nation (An AA tryna do that Ghanian accent and be realistic would have been awful) and a days later find out the new Star Wars lead is a black dude from Peckham London :jawalrus: