Jamilah Lemieux and her bad breath urges women to set black men up to be robbed and killed

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I screenshot it too, who do I email?

I tweeted it to UrbanOne's chairwoman since that's direct to the source. I checked the contact info on both UO and IO's sites but they were mainly for marketing, hence why I sent it directly to her. Also sent it to a few blogs. Hopefully they'll pick the story up. Again, yall sould do the same.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When negs come back, I got one for you breh :scust:

ANYWAY

Y'all report this and help notify her employers. This is no joke, regular ass nikkas like you and me get robbed/killed in these types of trifling ass schemes :camby:

Hopefully the anticipation does not kill me first.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What in the entire fukk where you thinking when you posted this?!

How in the world do you see this as an even REMOTELY appropriate response to this situation?

You're advocating that someone be violated in the most disgusting way possible then beat with a blunt object, because of them advocating violent crimes against people. That puts you in the same category as her......Worse, in fact.

Not only that, but you're hurting the collective plight against bs like hers because now it can easily be spun back on us by being negatively associated with you and the sick shyt you said. They now have a perfect opportunity paint the situation as: men who oppose Jamilah Lemieux = Violent rape apologist

I mean, it almost reads as a straight up parody of type of the violent, savage, unrefined, toxic masculine, black male archetype that black feminist complain about. Please tell me your account was hacked.

Shut up.

ThaEruditious

Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I've seen people wish death on children here before. What makes this particular comment over the line? She's advocating for the potential death of black men. If she were a white male would you still be like :whoa:? No. Some people don't deserve any human decency afforded to them. It's something you earn and whatever she has earned she has squandered away. I stand by my comment.

Bruh the comment was stupid, period. If it was a White male I'd be doing the same shyt I'm doin now: tryna get they bytch ass fired. Your statement, if we were able to get the ball rolling on this shyt, is counterproductive as fukk. This mindless shyt you posted has the power to completely sink a legit movement by giving these bytches ammo towards their unfounded narrative. In her mind, your careless ass words would be proving her fukked up ideology right.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hmm, and this bytch has a national media platform yet I'm the problem? As a black woman in such a position, she has a responsibility to, if nothing else, keep her set up and kill fantasies to herself. I really hate to play this card, but imagine if a white person said that. Oh, there'd be much worse in this thread that what I said.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bruh the comment was stupid, period. If it was a White male I'd be doing the same shyt I'm doin now: tryna get they bytch ass fired. Your statement, if we were able to get the ball rolling on this shyt, is counterproductive as fukk. This mindless shyt you posted has the power to completely sink a legit movement by giving these bytches ammo towards their unfounded narrative. In her mind, your careless ass words would be proving her fukked up ideology right.

I'm not the face of, nor part of this movement. I've seen campaigns like this play out before and no one was worried about errant off color comments sinking their "movement."

Last edited:

ThaEruditious

Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
My nikka, if you feel some type of way about it then contact her employer as I have above. You have a problem with her position (as well all do)? Then help get her out of it. Just don't say that fukk shyt you typed earlier.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My nikka, if you feel some type of way about it then contact her employer as I have above. You have a problem with her position (as well all do)? Then help get her out of it. Just don't say that fukk shyt you typed earlier.

I have no respect for her life or well being. She has not earned that. I didn't violently threaten her or advocate others should do so. But if it happened to her, well, then it happens to her. You all trying to equate my ire towards one individual to her long history of hatred towards black males and advocating senseless violence on them as a group is bullshyt and I'm going to call you on it. It doesn't matter how harsh my words were; I'm attacking an individual for a dangerous mindset, not a group for existing.

ThaEruditious

Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I'm not the face of, nor part of this movement. I've seen campaigns like this play out before and no one was worried about errant off color comments sinking their "movement." I'm guessing it's the term rape that has your panties in a twist. Would it be better if I suggest she be shot in the face? That more aligns with the general tone of other comments I've seen here. I guess rape is too much even for someone who would love to see you dead. Duly noted.

nikkas only spoke of shooting IF a bytch pulled that stunt. Shyt was strictly retaliative in a what-if scenerio.

You just talkin bout raping bytches.* There's a difference.

*an edited post puts this statement out of proper context

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaEruditious

Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I have no respect for her life or well being. She has not earned that. I didn't violently threaten her or advocate others should do so. But if it happened to her, well, then it happens to her. You all trying to equate my ire towards one individual to her long history of hatred towards black males and advocating senseless violence on them as a group is bullshyt and I'm going to call you on it. It doesn't matter how harsh my words were; I'm attacking an individual for a dangerous mindset, not a group for existing.

Attack her pockets.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikkas only spoke of shooting IF a bytch pulled that stunt. Shyt was strictly retaliative in a what-if scenerio.

You just talkin bout raping bytches*. There's a difference.

*an edited post puts this statement out of proper context

Eh, I stand by my statement. I just won't use the Coli as a platform.

Last edited: