Jamilah Lemieux and her bad breath urges women to set black men up to be robbed and killed

Supper

All Star
Daps
*redacted*

What in the entire fukk where you thinking when you posted this?!

How in the world do you see this as an even REMOTELY appropriate response to this situation?

You're advocating that someone be violated in the most disgusting way possible then beat with a blunt object, because of them advocating violent crimes against people. That puts you in the same category as her......Worse, in fact.

Not only that, but you're hurting the collective plight against bs like hers because now it can easily be spun back on us by being negatively associated with you and the sick shyt you said. They now have a perfect opportunity paint the situation as: men who oppose Jamilah Lemieux = Violent rape apologist

I mean, it almost reads as a straight up parody of type of the violent, savage, unrefined, toxic masculine, black male archetype that black feminist complain about. Please tell me your account was hacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
*redacted*

But don't forget that neg, however.

When negs come back, I got one for you breh :scust:

ANYWAY

Y'all report this and help notify her employers. This is no joke, regular ass nikkas like you and me get robbed/killed in these types of trifling ass schemes :camby:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Now wait just a god damn minute.

How y'all know her breath stank?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
know whats crazy? i was talking to my best friend the other day and its the girls that I actually try to take out and do traditional, "proper" shyt with that i dont end up fukking. the ones that i put the least work in for are the ones that I end up smashing. and if i dont...at least i didnt expend any resources :manny:

girls need to take responsibility. the whole nice guys finish last thing is why nikkas cant be bothered nowadays.
Welcome to the #HOH club..

Most men realize this at some point :heh:

Life is a trip... Dealing with women is like reverse psychology. I told brehs in the dating advice from women thread. Don't listen to women's advice on dating women. How many would admit the above?