Jamilah Lemieux and her bad breath urges women to set black men up to be robbed and killed

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
@NoHateLeftBehind Gotta love being the nikka that used to run up in the houses, these hoes would take a SAVAGE L like some of the young idiots they send off to get killed.
The funny thing is: When a BLACK MAN is an accomplice and he's the driver or another participant...and his potna gets killed during their lick...Guess who gets the murder charge? The black man.
Now...if ANYBODY gets killed during a robbery and they follow her or her followers...She should eat that murder.

criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.

For example, Andy, Dan, and Alice plan a bank robbery. They 1) visit the bank first to assess security, 2) pool their money and buy a gun together, and 3) write a demand letter. All three can be charged with conspiracy to commit robbery, regardless of whether the robbery itself is actually attempted or completed.

The "Agreement" Requirement

You might be wondering how exactly the agreement between two co-conspirators actually takes place. First, the agreement does not need to be expressly conveyed. For instance, in the above example, Andy isn't required to tell Dan and Alice in unequivocal terms, "I agree to commit a conspiracy with you," (although, that statement would surely be a prosecutor's dream and strong evidence of a criminal conspiracy).

Instead, the agreement may be implicit or shown by the action of "two or more guilty minds," as required under common law. Examples of evidence of an implicit agreement can include the appearance of the co-defendants at transactions and negotiations in furtherance of the conspiracy such as a planning meeting.

It is important to note that courts have found that mere presence or association with those committing a crime doesn't, by itself, make someone a co-conspirator unless there are other factors that collectively point to an implicit agreement.

The Element of "Intent"

As with other specific intent crimes, your intention means everything. But that's not the only intent the court will care about. Not only does one other individual in the conspiracy need to intend to agree, all parties must intend to achieve the outcome.

Simply put, knowledge of a crime isn't enough to get you thrown behind bars. For instance, just because your friend tells you he is going to burglarize a house, doesn't mean you are part of the conspiracy to burglarize it. Not unless you also agree to help by acting as a getaway car or helping him scope out the property ahead of time.

Penalties

A conspiracy conviction can yield some pretty tough penalties depending on the underlying crime. You can be punished for both the conspiracy and the actual crime itself if, it were completed. For example, if you are charged and convicted of conspiracy to commit robbery and the actual crime of robbery, you may have to suffer the consequences of both. Additionally, in some cases if you are convicted of a conspiracy to commit a felony, you may have to serve a mandatory minimum sentence.

Additional Resources

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
said the same thing to my girl they at this point they dont even believe the sh*th they say about Trump and its Vice making them bring up Trump every 3 seconds lol. Before these white folks invited them in the house they would clown any and everyone, but now they are being used as Liberal attack dogs.

They would have been better on Revolt but of course Revolt doesnt have much reach.

Yep. They on TV so they don't care.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Heh.....some dumb broad gonna try this and when the shyt goes left find herself in a bunch of trouble

Supper

All Star
Daps
9/10 a female proxy violence robbery ends in murder... women aren't professional lick planners.
They sick the "pitbulls" on brehs for less and brehs USUALLY DIE.
See: PG county dating site setup...and the bm/wm killing of the elderly man.
Funny, because the 2nd murder lines up with both black women and white men's main murder M.O.: killing vulnerable populations.
There's another thread about two black women feeding children feces for YEARS. These are all recent events that get no energy.
We have to let the "rape trigger" go.
Feeding innocent children feces, murdering vulnerable elderly, and setting up murders are worse. None of these women have money in mind...they do it for "power" just like they say a Rapist would.
Especially the PG county situation. She just wanted to get a nikka killed.

Bro, I just posted 3 examples, that I found at random, mind you, of black males who were victims of being set up by black females , and none of those ended in murder. And I did that specifically for the purpose of showing that what Jamilah said has REAL precedent in actual cases in which black men have been victims, as I came in here to fully condemn her and rally others to report her to higher authorities, until dude came behind me with those off the wall calls for rape and assault with blunt objects, which can easily through a monkey wrench in the whole thing.

But, yes some robberies do end in murder, as do some rapes/sexual assaults. Some rapes/sexual assaults happen in the commission of robberies.

And there's no "emotional rape trigger" here, but simply acknowledgement that rape is objectively worse than robbery when looking for the perspective of the intent of the perpetrator or effect on the victims and also can be worse than SOME murders if only looking from perspective of intent of the perpetrator. I think I was pretty thorough in my explanation. I know damn well I'd rather held at gunpoint and robbed than held at gunpoint and raped. Point being that what dude was saying was worse than what Jamilah said.

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why are people saying all black women are a pestilence because of that idiot? Any person with sense knows SHE is crazy and off her meds. Why then would someone say ALL black women are bad because of her?

Same reason the actions of one black man = all black men are demonic.