Jamilah Lemieux and her bad breath urges women to set black men up to be robbed and killed

Daps
Reppin
St louis
broads here in st louis been getting rocked left
and right for that bullshyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
know whats crazy? i was talking to my best friend the other day and its the girls that I actually try to take out and do traditional, "proper" shyt with that i dont end up fukking. the ones that i put the least work in for are the ones that I end up smashing. and if i dont...at least i didnt expend any resources :manny:

girls need to take responsibility. the whole nice guys finish last thing is why nikkas cant be bothered nowadays.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why yall interjecting black men? Don't put that shyt on black men. I'm not sure but I thought she was a bed wrench. Shyt she talking about white men. She must be encouraging women to set up white men.
:russ:
No black woman on earth would even dare to suggest such a thing towards white men. There's only one group of men black feminists hate that much: BLACK MEN.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Trying to figure these maniacs out, huh?

Not any one group, kinda like - this whole heartless generation/population.

People value designer clothes and luxury machines over the lives of others. Most people are like that toward enemies, strangers, but you have those who snake their fam and friends.

Anyway. If I don't know you I don't really want to know you. Before you ever kick it with me one on one I will have your whole bio. And my peops will be aware of your whereabouts.. ya know.. in case they need to come holla.

I just move like dat. No strange bishes in my crib or vice versa.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No black woman on earth would even dare to suggest such a thing towards white men. There's only one group of men black feminists hate that much: BLACK MEN.

I guess.
No white woman on earth would even dare to suggest such a thing towards black men.
There's only one group of men white feminists hate that much: WHITE MEN

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
These feminist slores are enemies ... Not a single coli female in here condemning this stupid shyt .... :sas1:

I hope you brehs strapped up.. :birdman:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Been canceled.

They should of left a long time ago after Vice kept making them parrot talking points from MSM.

I wonder if they even know nobody fukk with them?

said the same thing to my girl they at this point they dont even believe the sh*th they say about Trump and its Vice making them bring up Trump every 3 seconds lol. Before these white folks invited them in the house they would clown any and everyone, but now they are being used as Liberal attack dogs.

They would have been better on Revolt but of course Revolt doesnt have much reach.