Jamilah Lemieux and her bad breath urges women to set black men up to be robbed and killed

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
C8RXqsPVwAAvRsb.jpg

I think that broad on the far right name is amber something..

I remember her clearly because she was going in on nate parker and roland martin and sista girl from undercover brother who played nate mother in birth of a nation was ripping her apart..

I'm seeing a huge increase in college educated sisters going this feminism route

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta

I remember her clearly because she was going in on nate parker and roland martin and sista girl from undercover brother who played nate mother in birth of a nation was ripping her apart..

I'm seeing a huge increase in college educated sisters going this feminism route

Amber Phillips?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

What else would happen?

Modern colleges outside of the STEM fields are big exercises in critical theory brainwashing.

Black women are particularly susceptible to that programming being both black and women. Also critical theory is heavy in emotional manipulation that women are particularly vulnerable to.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She should be sent to Afghanistan and never come back. She doesn't deserve basic human rights after this. Let other females kill her over there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What if she got killed by another black WOMAN? Or got robbed and beaten nearly to death by a black woman? :lolbron:

I see @xoxodede hiding and saying that black men are to blame.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Let these hoes keep exposing themselves

Keep warning the brothers that these bytches are not their sisters

Where my hoteps and my back to africas
Where my black woman is god types

Look at your god she is nothing but a jezebel devil

Look at them other bytches cosigning that demonic shyt

Truly a disgusting cursed piece of filth she is

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
What else would happen?

Modern colleges outside of the STEM fields are big exercises in critical theory brainwashing.

Black women are particularly susceptible to that programming being both black and women. Also critical theory is heavy in emotional manipulation that women are particularly vulnerable to.

their fathers failed them