Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I just don't see how it's possible to evolve into a radical feminists when you have decent men in your family/life.....

Miserable bytches who got piece of shyt men in their lives and then they project their misfortune and insecurities onto the entire gender....... fukk these bytches breh.....

There's plenty good black women out here who are happy and aren't full of venom and are quality people......

Why waste my time on this shyt?

Talkin bout "hold black men accountable"

bytch fukk outta here :mjlol:

All the women in my family are blessed and would never spit this bullshyt
:yeshrug:

Different sides of the same coin....... their bigotry is just a different flavor

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
That's like saying Tariq is at the forefront of young black intellectual. Just because you have a number of loud enthusiastic supporters doesn't make you a leader of the movement.

Exactly. For what it's worth, I know quite a few of the more visible black feminist twitter personalities-- you'd be surprised at how many of them have become increasingly uncomfortable with and distanced themselves from Feminista Jones' rhetoric over the past year or so.

And let's not forget those same black feminists you all hate are often the most vocal and first to defend us whenever we're killed at the hands of the state.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. For what it's worth, I know quite a few of the more visible black feminist twitter personalities-- you'd be surprised at how many of them have become increasingly uncomfortable with and distanced themselves from Feminista Jones' rhetoric over the past year or so.

And let's not forget those same black feminists you all hate are often the most vocal and first to defend us whenever we're killed at the hands of the state.
And what good has it done? Defend us? i don't remember any black carpet munchers taking a bullet for any black man. Tweeting shyt is cool but who can't do that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your ideology is flawed or fraud it's our duty to root it out and eliminate it. These fukking homos dont speak for me id wager they don't speak for most of you either. Who said we ever had to make concessions forbthe lgbt movement? If they dont like our rhetoric that homosexuality is a sin we dont condone, belueve in or want to succed they can go to bat for the albinoids, the same ones who introduced them to their perversion in the first place.