Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
show me a "black feminist" thats ,attractive, in a relationship with a black man and has a relationship with her father and ill listen...otherwise im gonna assume u salty cuz nikkas dont want u or ya moms was a slide and made u hate ya pops for not leaving his wife to take care of yall.
:whew::smugdraper::myman::ohlawd::salute::win:real nikka wassup

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still don't understand this. Why did we alone have to be satisfied :what:

Where were Black men and their PAWGs? :what:

If some of us weren't rocking with him after we read about his disgusting behavior and didn't want that type of trash playing Nate Turner, oh well? Move on and get support elsewhere.

Where does this ridiculous thought that Black women must support everything a Black man does, while Black men can wantonly denounce anything that centers Black women (like Black feminism) come from?

When have Shonda Rhimes or Kerry Washington ever gotten on TV and cried about Black men campaigning against their show, even though they have done it for years even till now? When did Black women ever try to force Black men to tune in and give their money and support for something they opposed, for whatever reasons valid or not? Where does this entitlement to financial and emotional support from Black women, with no thought in mind ever about Black women being entitled to reciprocal support come from?

And even with all this said, it was still Black women who came out the most to support the movie.
what are you even saying?

All this "well Nate should have said this, and done that..."

Nate literally was saying the words you all wanted him to say and it still wasn't enough.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The best way to determine a man's motivations is to look at what he does.

Do black feminists attack white men? Virtually Never
Do black feminists attack black men? Always

All black feminism is, is just another front for white supremacy led by black women who seek to destroy black patriarchal men and black manhood. Black men should treat black feminists the same way we treat white supremacists .

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DuueVgY.png

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Jamilah is alright in my book, but Amber not so much especially when discussing the Nat Turner movie:camby:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Exactly. For what it's worth, I know quite a few of the more visible black feminist twitter personalities-- you'd be surprised at how many of them have become increasingly uncomfortable with and distanced themselves from Feminista Jones' rhetoric over the past year or so.

And let's not forget those same black feminists you all hate are often the most vocal and first to defend us whenever we're killed at the hands of the state.
:martin: You're anonymous on a messageboard. Name the visible black twitter feminists you're talking about that are uncomfortable with Feminista Jones' rhetoric.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Exactly. For what it's worth, I know quite a few of the more visible black feminist twitter personalities-- you'd be surprised at how many of them have become increasingly uncomfortable with and distanced themselves from Feminista Jones' rhetoric over the past year or so.

And let's not forget those same black feminists you all hate are often the most vocal and first to defend us whenever we're killed at the hands of the state.

:usure:
#nikkasAintshyt
Straight black men are the white people of black people #BWGTOW
SMASH PATRIARCHY

Unless it's a white man #TeamSwirl
:troll:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you even saying?

All this "well Nate should have said this, and done that..."

Nate literally was saying the words you all wanted him to say and it still wasn't enough.

What are you talking bout? :what:

You literally made up something I never said in my post and put quotes around it. :what:

I don't care what Nate should have said or done. If Black women didn't and don't want to support him, that is our right. In the same way that Black men have always had their right to not provide us with blanket support regardless of our actions.

I'm just baffled at the entitlement. You all can not support Black women's equality and its ok. You all can not support Black women's media and outright criticize it and its ok. You all popularize literally racist terms to describe Black women who date out when BM date out at twice the rate, while popularizing terms of endearment for every white women in general and its ok. Y'all dont have anything to say about any of this bu't we're supposed to wring our hands over Nate Parker and his movie?

Like move on already. Black men wanted him supported so bad, they should have done it themselves. Like Black women have been doing for Black women for years with little to no support from anyone else.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You literally made up something I never said in my post and put quotes around it. :what:

I don't care what Nate should have said or done. If Black women didn't and don't want to support him, that is our right. In the same way that Black men have always had their right to not provide us with blanket support regardless of our actions.

I'm just baffled at the entitlement. You all can not support Black women's equality and its ok. You all can not support Black women's media and outright criticize it and its ok. You all popularize literally racist terms to describe Black women who date out when BM date out at twice the rate, while popularizing terms of endearment for every white women in general and its ok. Y'all dont have anything to say about any of this bu't we're supposed to wring our hands over Nate Parker and his movie?

Like move on already. Black men wanted him supported so bad, they should have done it themselves. Like Black women have been doing for Black women for years with little to no support from anyone else.
I'm pointing out the inconsistency of your argument.

Support Nate if you want, but don't move the goalpost.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

You don't have to support him, the problem is the reason a lot of y'all didn't was petty and stupid. It wasn't based on facts and it hurt the bigger picture. Facts. Y'all made more noise denouncing him then he did promoting the movie. Hating and making this about him and not about the story

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pointing out the inconsistency of your argument.

Support Nate if you want, but don't move the goalpost.

There is no inconsistency.

Like somehow the success of Birth of a Nation was dependent on Black women :why:

Like how is that a thing. If anything the inconsistency lies in this expectation on Black women to support the careers of Black men no matter what they have done that we might not approve of. The reverse has never been an expectation and it'd be laughed at by Black men if it was even suggested. Y'all still talk crap about Oprah for God's sakes :mindblown: