Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Y'all hate feminist to much for some reason:mjlol:
Black feminist hate black men. They say it all they time that they are glad that we get killed by police. They say they are sick and tired of protesting for black men killed by police. They say black men stand in the way of black unity(:what:) they call us trash and say we are the true enemy to black women not white people. So if they hate me then I dont fukk with them or care for them. :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black feminist hate black men. They say it all they time that they are glad that we get killed by police. They say they are sick and tired of protesting for black men killed by police. They say black men stand in the way of black unity(:what:) they call us trash and say we are the true enemy to black women not white people. So if they hate me then I dont fukk with them or care for them. :yeshrug:

Bullshyt 99% of black feminist don't use that kind of rhetoric .:mjlol:

Let's have a real discussion :comeon:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lie, brehs.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is so stupid.

Its an impossible goal.

I AGREE with their goals in principle...but how the fukk do they think they are having a reasonable conversation? :mindblown: What is the standard here? :dahell:

But I mean look at the Nate Parker shyt. Theres NOTHING Nate could have ever done. At all. to satisfy them.

How the fukk would you have been happy? For Nate to admit to a crime he was found not-guilty of? :what:

I still don't understand this. Why did we alone have to be satisfied :what:

Where were Black men and their PAWGs? :what:

If some of us weren't rocking with him after we read about his disgusting behavior and didn't want that type of trash playing Nate Turner, oh well? Move on and get support elsewhere.

Where does this ridiculous thought that Black women must support everything a Black man does, while Black men can wantonly denounce anything that centers Black women (like Black feminism) come from?

When have Shonda Rhimes or Kerry Washington ever gotten on TV and cried about Black men campaigning against their show, even though they have done it for years even till now? When did Black women ever try to force Black men to tune in and give their money and support for something they opposed, for whatever reasons valid or not? Where does this entitlement to financial and emotional support from Black women, with no thought in mind ever about Black women being entitled to reciprocal support come from?

And even with all this said, it was still Black women who came out the most to support the movie.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Lie, brehs.
I am not lyin tho. I see alot of them on twitter and they follow the Feminista Jones rhetoric when it comes to black men. They say black men are the white people of the black race.:what: I am not making this up that alot of black feminist say hateful things about black men. Go to the "Is BLM taking us nowhere" thread in the root. It is filled with tweets from these crazy ass birds. Feminsta Jones is a major figure in the black feminist movement.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is literally what black feminists say and believe en masse. To deny it is to deny reality. @PartyHeart needs to concede the above or else arguing with her is essentially arguing with a crazed racist. She can't see past her own bias.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Bullshyt 99% of black feminist don't use that kind of rhetoric .:mjlol:

Let's have a real discussion :comeon:
I am glad that the majority of black women do not subscribe to this bs. In real life I never met a black feminist. All my home girls are just regular black women who are down for a brotha.