Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You don't have to support him, the problem is the reason a lot of y'all didn't was petty and stupid. It wasn't based on facts and it hurt the bigger picture. Facts. Y'all made more noise denouncing him then he did promoting the movie. Hating and making this about him and not about the story
That poster is completely dishonest as are most if not all black feminists. It deliberately clouds the issue by creating a straw man argument that nobody has even made. Nobody has said that black women were obligated to support Parker. Black women supported the project more than black men. The issue is with the black feminist crowd who openly assisted in sabotaging the project . Those are the black women who were called out. You had black feminists openly talking about boycotting the film which no doubtedly had an effect on some people. Black feminists are completely full of shyt just like white racists which is who they learn their tactics from.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is no inconsistency.

Like somehow the success of Birth of a Nation was dependent on Black women :why:

Like how is that a thing. If anything the inconsistency lies in this expectation on Black women to support the careers of Black men no matter. The reverse has never been an expectation and it'd be laughed at by BM if it was even suggested.
the inconsistency is when you say how he should have responded, he does that, then you keep adding on to the charge.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to support him, the problem is the reason a lot of y'all didn't was petty and stupid. It wasn't based on facts and it hurt the bigger picture. Facts. Y'all made more noise denouncing him then he did promoting the movie. Hating and making this about him and not about the story

You don't have the right to define what is petty and stupid for Black women. Right now its a bunch of Black men calling colorism petty and stupid because it doesn't affect them.

The days are ending where others get to dictate the terms of Black women's support and I think some of you are just having a negative reaction to that balances of scales. Oh well. Again, if Black men wanted him supported so bad, they should have done it themselves.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the inconsistency is when you say how he should have responded, he does that, then you keep adding on to the charge.

I don't know what you're talking about because I never did any of that. I didn't watch and left it that. I'm pretty sure most Black women who didn't watch did the same.

That still doesn't explain why the focus is on Black women in the first place. Where do Black men sit in these expectations of support? White women?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
show me a "black feminist" thats ,attractive, in a relationship with a black man and has a relationship with her father and ill listen...otherwise im gonna assume u salty cuz nikkas dont want u or ya moms was a slide and made u hate ya pops for not leaving his wife to take care of yall.

Yeah man.... fukk these bytches.....

All the beautiful black women who are happy in life and got good people in their corner don't speak like this...

I have amazing women in my corner so I have no point of reference to speak bad about women.... but these miserable bytches can jump off a cliff... they're unhappy for a reason and it doesn't have shyt to do with me

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know what you're talking about because I never did any of that. I didn't watch and left it that. I'm pretty sure most Black women who didn't watch did the same.

That still doesn't explain why the focus is on Black women in the first place. Where do Black men sit in these expectations of support? White women?
who placed any focus on black women?

This is precisely what I'm talking about.

you're making an argument no one made.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Black feminist = a majority have serious daddy issues...some have been abused or molested as kids....or been raped

It's literally at least 1 of the 3, sometimes all 3.

This is why they hate black men. Instead of getting therapy for their personal demons, they deflect their issues on ALL black men.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black feminist = a majority have serious daddy issues...some have been abused or molested as kids....or been raped
Not true man. A lot of these black women have been indoctrinated by liberal whites and other black women. This Lemieux broad even admits that she's always had good black men in her life. Btw :stopitslime: at all cats acting like she is attractive. I just got around to watching the video and hell no. This is the definition of re light-skin curve. She looks dumpy/sloppy, hair is a mess, and her grill is fukked up. She's a 5 maybe 6 just on looks and that's not even counting the points you've got to deduct for her attitude and ideology.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
*drags out bucket to catch all these delicious fukkboi tears*

I don't care what Nate should have said or done. If Black women didn't and don't want to support him, that is our right.

It's killing them. They're used to blind loyalty, largely because they STILL HAVE IT. Wasn't 60% of the Flop of a Nation audience black women?

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Not true man. A lot of these black women have been indoctrinated by liberal whites and other black women. This Lemieux broad even admits that she's always had good black men in her life. Btw :stopitslime: at all cats acting like she is attractive. I just got around to watching the video and hell no. This is the definition of re light-skin curve. She looks dumpy/sloppy, hair is a mess, and her grill is fukked up. She's a 5 maybe 6 just on looks and that's not even counting the points you've got to deduct for her attitude and ideology.
she might be the odd ball but I stay firm when it comes to the majority of them. Whole group be silent on fathers day :pachaha:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
*drags out bucket to catch all these delicious fukkboi tears*

It's killing them. They're used to blind loyalty, largely because they STILL HAVE IT. Wasn't 60% of the Flop of a Nation audience black women?
Black men have never had blind loyalty. Y'all been unashamedly bragging about not being loyal for the last damn near 50 years.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You don't have the right to define what is petty and stupid for Black women. Right now its a bunch of Black men calling colorism petty and stupid because it doesn't affect them.

The days are ending where others get to dictate the terms of Black women's support and I think some of you are just having a negative reaction to that balances of scales. Oh well. Again, if Black men wanted him supported so bad, they should have done it themselves.
yes I do, because if you want to understand why I think boycotting that mans movie for that reason was such a problem, there is your answer.
Y'all made a movie about a slave revolt that hadn't been seen on a large scale before about y'all personal agenda. And because of the type of movie it was and what it could have done to get people to talk about that issue. To slander him at that time was selfish and petty.
You don't think I have talked to plenty of women who aren't bitter and biased towards one group of people? I know more women that don't subscribe to this type of bullshyt victim logic than the vocal minority's that complains on social media all day.
And as for Black men supporting the movie I did. How in the fukk do you determine which gender saw the movie? No one asked me my sex when I bought my ticket