Jamilah Lemieux & Amber J Phillips x The Breakfast Club

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Black men have never had blind or any type of loyalty from SOME black women.
When dating out was punished by death on the male end, SOME black women were voluntarily creating a middle caste with white men.
Placage.
Is.
Real.
Always has been in our history.
Why do you think they love Beyonce so much?
Hint: Matthew Knowles is not that girl's father, a creole man from Louisiana is.
The ethnic group I'm a member of came from mostly voluntary BM/WW relations in the antebellum south.
Why do SOME black women fake "exotic"?
I don't hear ANY Black Men claiming 20 million ethnic mixes... THAT PARTICULAR GROUP of Black Women ain't trying to impress us with those :duck:
That shyt has been going on since before nikkas rapped about a "foreign".

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And as for Black men supporting the movie I did. How in the fukk do you determine which gender saw the movie? No one asked me my sex when I bought my ticket
Good point. I myself have quoted te stat that says 60% of the movie goers were black women but now that you mention I wonder how they came up with that stat. I went with my lady but nobody polled or documented us.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="R$G META, post: 22305759, member: 17264"]Black men have never had blind or any type of loyalty from SOME black women.
When dating out was punished by death on the male end, SOME black women were voluntarily creating a middle caste with white men.
Placage.
Is.
Real.

Always has been in our history.
Why do you think they love Beyonce so much?
Hint: Matthew Knowles is not that girl's father, a creole man from Louisiana is.
The ethnic group I'm a member of came from mostly voluntary BM/WW relations in the antebellum south.
Why do SOME black women fake "exotic"?
I don't hear ANY Black Men claiming 20 million ethnic mixes... THAT PARTICULAR GROUP of Black Women ain't trying to impress us with those :duck:
That shyt has been going on since before nikkas rapped about a "foreign".[/QUOTE]

Quoted for truth.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These women sound dumb as fukk trying to drag the feminist intersectionality in their narratives. These type of black women are just as bad as white supremacists to me. I almost think Tomi Lauren would have had a more coherent interview and that's saying a lot.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Black feminist hate black men. They say it all they time that they are glad that we get killed by police. They say they are sick and tired of protesting for black men killed by police. They say black men stand in the way of black unity(:what:) they call us trash and say we are the true enemy to black women not white people. So if they hate me then I dont fukk with them or care for them. :yeshrug:
Don't forget one of their favourite sayings, "I can't wait until we can drag you in the streets" :pacspit:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who placed any focus on black women?

This is precisely what I'm talking about.

you're making an argument no one made.
You need to stop with this intellectual dishonesty :russ:
Who is the subject of the thread to begin with?
In your first post that I quoted about nothing being able to be done to appease "them", who were talking about...white women/feminists?

yes I do, because if you want to understand why I think boycotting that mans movie for that reason was such a problem, there is your answer.
Y'all made a movie about a slave revolt that hadn't been seen on a large scale before about y'all personal agenda. And because of the type of movie it was and what it could have done to get people to talk about that issue. To slander him at that time was selfish and petty.
You don't think I have talked to plenty of women who aren't bitter and biased towards one group of people? I know more women that don't subscribe to this type of bullshyt victim logic than the vocal minority's that complains on social media all day.
And as for Black men supporting the movie I did. How in the fukk do you determine which gender saw the movie? No one asked me my sex when I bought my ticket

I don't want to know that :yeshrug: Its nothing against you personally but I just don't. Like I said, most times when Black women even begin to try to explain why they don't like something a Black man did/does, it is met with the same derision and de-prioritization by Black men as racism is by white people. At least online. I have definitely met Black men who don't care about anything Black women go through in real life, but they aren't the majority like I have experienced online. So no, I don't want to know that. I stopped caring.

To me and many Black women, its very selfish and petty to focus on getting Black women to "submit" to Black men and play traditional, when white cops are killing us in the streets and economic disenfranchisement often stops Black men from being able to provide for himself alone let alone fulfill the traditional male responsibility of providing for an entire family by himself. But I bet you won't be railing against that any time soon. We don't get to pick what you consider a priority either so :yeshrug:

Anyway the demographics of the supporters did go out. Somebody posted it awhile back not too long ago after it was released. It was majority Black women that went to see it in theaters.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You need to stop with this intellectual dishonesty :russ:
Who is the subject of the thread to begin with?
In your first post that I quoted about nothing being able to be done to appease "them", who were talking about...white women/feminists?

I don't want to know that :yeshrug: Its nothing against you personally but I just don't. Like I said, most times when Black women even begin to try to explain why they don't like something a Black man did/does, it is met with the same derision and de-prioritization by Black men as racism is by white people. At least online. I have definitely met Black men who don't care about anything Black women go through in real life, but they aren't the majority like I have experienced online. So no, I don't want to know that. I stopped caring.

To me and many Black women, its very selfish and petty to focus on getting Black women to "submit" to Black men and play traditional, when white cops are killing us in the streets and economic disenfranchisement often stops Black men from being able to provide for himself alone let alone fulfill the traditional male responsibility of providing for an entire family by himself. But I bet you won't be railing against that any time soon. We don't get to pick what you consider a priority either so :yeshrug:

Anyway the demographics of the supporters did go out. Somebody posted it awhile back not too long ago after it was released. It was majority Black women that went to see it in theaters.
:mindblown: At what point in my argument did I say that?

Nothing I said has anything to do with submitting or whatever you are talking about. It sounds like you are defensive about women submitting or gender roles and are attaching that argument to this situation.

What I said was boycotting a important movie about slave revolt in a world where every slave movie is about them being treated like animals. For a reason as petty as YOU THINK he raped that girl despite being found not guilty. Them girls even said oh and "he didn't need to have rape in the movie knowing the shyt he went through ". Like first there wasn't any rape scenes there was one scene where it was alluded to that they treated the slaves like unpaid prostitutes and one scene that doesn't clarify what happened. And second if you have already cleared your conscious and know you were innocent in that situation why would you still be going around letting that moment define you? People that think they are innocent and are found not guilty don't feel it's necessary to go around apologizing for something he doesn't think he did

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Black feminist = a majority have serious daddy issues...some have been abused or molested as kids....or been raped

It's literally at least 1 of the 3, sometimes all 3.

This is why they hate black men. Instead of getting therapy for their personal demons, they deflect their issues on ALL black men.
You forgot single mothers that let bums get them pregnant.

Jamilah's son's father isn't in his life and she always use to shyt on him in twitter, same with feminista Jones. They're basically the bitter single mother stereotypes and they both got sons that they're gonna push their problems on.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I am glad that the majority of black women do not subscribe to this bs. In real life I never met a black feminist. All my home girls are just regular black women who are down for a brotha.
Real talk, Most of the sistas I've met are crazy for black men. What's funny is these black feminist won't even look at the story about the cac trying to get the sista fired from her own business, because they don't want to believe that white daddy is evil.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Listened to it.

I'm conflicted which is the best I can say. The shyt they kept saying about BOAN just annoys the shyt out of me. How can you talk shyt about a movie that you ADMITTEDLY didn't see

I agree that PP isn't about abortions and there are services that the community really need. I dunno... I went into it only knowing about Amber :pacspit: and I left kind of a fan of Jamilah.
What really annoyed me is that they kept talking about Nate Parker like he's actually been convicted of rape. The Jamilah chick kept saying that he needs to apologize and get himself right and all this other nonsense. HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You forgot single mothers that let bums get them pregnant.

Jamilah's son's father isn't in his life and she always use to shyt on him in twitter, same with feminista Jones. They're basically the bitter single mother stereotypes and they both got sons that they're gonna push their problems on.
lol @ that being the angst behind feminista jones :mjlol:

bytch got problems wayyyyyy beyond that