Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I'd believe it if it was from someone reputable like Entertainment Tonight, TMZ or Variety/Deadline. These other small time blogs mehhh, although they'd be willing to say the truth more than the other outlets would.

I'd even trust DailyMail if the info came from them.

everyone of them are citing this article from a website I never heard of
just incase they get sued

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Don't have a drug problem is a good start. Could be a history of lifestyle choices that came to a head combined with how the body just breaks down as you age
That man's health was probably in the top 2% of all men in the planet at his age with the resources has access to.

This is just pure genetics

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Well I guess you got access to his medical charts so I'm sure you know more than me
I'm guessing based only on logic and what I know just like you breh.

I just applied my viewpoint and posted what I felt was a better assessment.

Don't even know why you replied if you aren't even trying to further the discussion. Don't take the internet personal my guy.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My aunt had a stroke around his age. She spent MONTHS in the hospital afterwards and as of today she is still alive and functioning as if it never happened. But I know some of you can't help but speculate the worst when it comes to stuff like this.
These ho ass nikkas always do this

I remember when it happened to Wayne, Ross and Lamar Odom. All these fakkits in the thread saying shyt like “nah bruh it’s over. They’re dead. Trust me. I know how the medical field works”
Weird ass nikkas on here