Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its not our business.

Either send prayers and well wishes or go about your life. Its obvious this is something the man himself wants to keep to himself. Playing Inspector Gadget ain’t gonna do a damn thing to help him so why even stress about it?
People forget that he never claimed Katie Holmes for years even when it was obviously open knowledge that they were together. He's always been rather quiet when it comes to his personal life, so this shouldn't be surprising at all.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Its not our business.

Either send prayers and well wishes or go about your life. Its obvious this is something the man himself wants to keep to himself. Playing Inspector Gadget ain’t gonna do a damn thing to help him so why even stress about it?
nikka shut up. :childplease:

Y’all talk about other peoples’ business, finances and personal lives all day everyday on this forum but now you want to be the moral police and stand up for what’s right :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
People forget that he never claim Katie Holmes for years even when it was obviously open knowledge that they were together. He's always been rather quiet when it comes to his personal life, so this shouldn't be surprising at all.
And this same forum speculated about their relationship for years.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I get all that, but don't be silly.

This is a bad situation, and the silence for over a month says everything. Something really bad has happened to him.

I don't want it to be the case, but us automatically discounting tmz or these other similar sites with millions of followers, never turns out well.

I pray my brother is okay
I think its the complete silence from the family about what's going on is part of the issue and creating a circus around the whole situation now

Then again Jamie has always been super private and maybe they are respecting his wishes on this one

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikka shut up. :childplease:

Y’all talk about other peoples’ business, finances and personal lives all day everyday on this forum but now you want to be the moral police and stand up for what’s right :mjlol:

No thats what YOU talk about and make threads about all day and now a man’s health is in question and you just can’t help but sleuth out whats going on even when the man’s family is obviously attempting to protect his privacy.

You are pathetic

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No thats what YOU talk about and make threads about all day and now a man’s health is in question and you just can’t help but sleuth out whats going on even when the man’s family is obviously attempting to protect his privacy.

You are pathetic
Cap. I make the threads and laugh while y’all argue and go back and forth. I just post the news :umad:

You’re pathetic. Get off Jamie dikk.

Idgaf about none do these celebs. I truly don’t.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Unless there’s a reliable source or his family make a statement. I don’t believe any of these blogs reporting about his condition. They’re all citing some unknown social media account trying to get some buzz
I'd believe it if it was from someone reputable like Entertainment Tonight, TMZ or Variety/Deadline. These other small time blogs mehhh, although they'd be willing to say the truth more than the other outlets would.

I'd even trust DailyMail if the info came from them.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
And we wonder what's wrong with this country.
Instead of waiting on family we rather go by "close sources".
I will wait on the family you can follow all those folks.

Cut it out with "this country" mess.

The family is clearly being as secretive as possible, and that's understandable, he's a celeb with an image.

But, even close friends are being kept in the dark.

Its not our business.

Stop. So we can't be concerned and wonder what happened? We have to send well wishes and keep our head in the sand? Oh ok...

You're saying this is Jamie's choice. But from what it seems like, Jamie may not even be conscious right now to make that decision.

I'm just reading some stuff from March before all this happened and that he was acting crazy and erratic on set, and it scares me bc we all know what that type of behavior means.