Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
My aunt had a stroke around his age. She spent MONTHS in the hospital afterwards and as of today she is still alive and functioning as if it never happened. But I know some of you can't help but speculate the worst when it comes to stuff like this.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I hate not knowing and seeing these stupid ass reports but I'm sure the family wants privacy. This shyt crazy...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If the family ain't spoke on it this means nothing...
I get all that, but don't be silly.

This is a bad situation, and the silence for over a month says everything. Something really bad has happened to him.

I don't want it to be the case, but us automatically discounting tmz or these other similar sites with millions of followers, never turns out well.

I pray my brother is okay

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I get all that, but don't be silly.

This is a bad situation, and the silence for over a month says everything. Something really bad has happened to him.

I don't want it to be the case, but us automatically discounting tmz or these other similar sites with millions of followers, never turns out well.

I pray my brother is okay
And we wonder what's wrong with this country.
Instead of waiting on family we rather go by "close sources".
I will wait on the family you can follow all those folks.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Has he been discharged to a local rehab facility? Sometimes they discharge to a place that can help the patient who isn’t well enough to go home.

Also it takes time to vet and arrange a caregiver especially for someone Iike Jamie.

Whatever the case, I hope his family is surrounding him with love. He is the defacto patriarch first, movie star for all of us second.

Get well, Jamie ❤️‍🩹

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He’s been in the hospital for a month now. Something isn’t right.

Its not our business.

Either send prayers and well wishes or go about your life. Its obvious this is something the man himself wants to keep to himself. Playing Inspector Gadget ain’t gonna do a damn thing to help him so why even stress about it?