Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Tough situation truly want and pray for dude to get better,forget the entertainment part but just for him to have a healed normal life. This reminds me of when Luther (RIP) had a stroke and never was the same,its gonna be wild knowing this could happen to Jamie especially high energy he is .Hes been in hospital for a month,the longer we dont hear nothing the more you are worried.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing based only on logic and what I know just like you breh.

I just applied my viewpoint and posted what I felt was a better assessment.

Don't even know why you replied if you aren't even trying to further the discussion. Don't take the internet personal my guy.
Relax. I think your assessment is wrong and he's done more damage to his body then your realize beyond whatever genetic predisposition he has. He's had a serious drug problem. Takes its toll. The average person hasn't been to rehab for substance abuse. Takes years off your heart.

That's why I believe you're wrong and why it's wrong to compare him to the average person who doesn't do synthetic drugs like that. U feel?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Relax. I think your assessment is wrong and he's done more damage to his body then your realize beyond whatever genetic predisposition he has. He's had a serious drug problem. Takes its toll. The average person hasn't been to rehab for substance abuse. Takes years off your heart.

That's why I believe you're wrong and why it's wrong to compare him to the average person who doesn't do synthetic drugs like that. U feel?
I never heard any of this drug talk until the past couple weeks. Where is the talk about it?

Not saying it's untrue based on the way he was supposedly behaving on set before he collapsed.

I only heard him tell a caution tale once about how he tried some kind of drugs in college and lost his mind for several months before finally regaining his mental capacity back.

And he doesn't have a public reputation in Hollywood as being a drug addict like some other celebs

morris

Superstar
Daps
Stressed of Hollywood

Jaime doing commercials, acting, directing, trying to do other projects , relationships, kids, finances, people depending on you , etc etc , all this takes a toll on you..

Jaime is set , is daughter is set… at 55 just try to focus on relaxing and just try to do a couple of things and turn the phone off
You just described Kevin Hart and The Rock and every other successful franchise-type entertainer!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You just described Kevin Hart and The Rock and every other successful franchise-type entertainer!
I worry about the Rock too bc he's over 50 and still using PEDs to the level of being massive.

The one period he was off of it it was noticeable and he was way smaller. This was around the time when he played a football coach in some film.

But yeah, he needs to get away from superhero roles, which xause him to get larger and larger

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I worry about the Rock too bc he's over 50 and still using PEDs to the level of being massive.

The one period he was off of it it was noticeable and he was way smaller. This was around the time when he played a football coach in some film.

But yeah, he needs to get away from superhero roles, which xause him to get larger and larger
These guys be doing so much shyt to not look as old as they are. I remember Jamie talkin about dying his pubes. Then he be be drinking and partying with girls in their 20s and 30s. Its a fast life. Still don't know why his fam still using medical complication. By now, they know what happened

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches

These guys be doing so much shyt to not look as old as they are. I remember Jamie talkin about dying his pubes. Then he be be drinking and partying with girls in their 20s and 30s. Its a fast life. Still don't know why his fam still using medical complication. By now, they know what

I also don't think its a conspiracy theory to wonder if it was a certain thing that we aren't allowed to talk about:beli:

morris

Superstar
Daps

Stallone was using TRT in his 60s with no issues, so depends on the type The Rock is taking.

In addition to the hair surgery I'm unsure if Foxx was on anything. He's a different kind of entertainer. Comedy, Songs, Acting ...and all on an elite level.

Add in his personal life and unsure if it was stress, partly genetics, or current medical condition. No one but his family and medical providers know.

Definitely rooting for him to come out fine.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Stallone was using TRT in his 60s with no issues, so depends on the type The Rock is taking.

In addition to the hair surgery I'm unsure if Foxx was on anything. He's a different kind of entertainer. Comedy, Songs, Acting ...and all on an elite level.

Add in his personal life and unsure if it was stress, partly genetics, or current medical condition. No one but his family and medical providers know.

Definitely rooting for him to come out fine.
I think all those actors take some form of roids or testosterone. He was bulking up too