James Holmes (Aurora Shooter) Makes First Court Appearance.......WOW!!

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I been saying that toxicology report since it happened. Trayvon was murdered, as in, HE was the victim, and got a toxicology report done on him instantly. This lunatic shoots up a movie theater at random and nobody wondering if he was on some shyt? The automatic assumption is that he's "disturbed"?

how do you know trayvon was the victim homeboy? you was there to see if he was attacked or if he was the attacker?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Funny how he supposedly wanted to be Joker (which is bullshyt to me .. Joker doesn't have red hair, I hate how they are calling him that cuz it is making it seem cool for copycats) but is such a shytty actor. I don't buy his crazy act.

Dude knew what he was doing, he should deal with the consequences. The bushes, throw him.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
He was just trying to make Batman a 3d experience for the crowd, something the producers didnt do

Whether you're serious or not, suck a dikk

I understand shyt like this is funny to you white muthafukkas, but it isnt to the rest of us on this planet. Keep your stupidity to yourself or share it in pm's to another fukk boy like yourself.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
SMH at the commentators acting like they would've expected him to show some kind of emotion. If you plan to murder a bunch of innocent people over a long time, actually do it and attempt to leave the scene of the crime, once you are caught, there is no reason to be emotional. You know you're finished. You know what you have done. No sob story can save you. Seriously though, I really don't like how they are trying to make us feel any kind of sympathy or empathy for him. I get all of the technical terms, but I hate hearing them refer to him as the suspect.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
fukk yall talking about dude looks scary :childplease:

dude looks like a pu55y with fake evil looking expressions that come across more of an unsure/insecure look.

now loughner looked the part. :ehh:

220px-Jared_Loughner_sheriff%27s_office.jpg