James Holmes (Aurora Shooter) Makes First Court Appearance.......WOW!!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Most people wouldn't think twice about someone getting up and walking out of the movie, I kinda doubt this guy had an accomplice, he walks out and uses anything to keep the door open, comes back in.

As far as the court appearance, I'd say lack of sleep, getting used to jail schedule, who knows what his sleeping habits were like in the last few weeks, I'd say erratic at the minimum, if not fully dysfunctional. I bet he's been slowly getting worse and worse for the last sixth months, mental stability wise, maybe this was set in motion by a rejection, or something else unknown, but he looks pretty deteriorated at this point.

It is possible he has been put on medication, esp. if he was abusing scripts before this, as soon as you are booked, they ask you if you are currently using drugs/alcohol, and at what volume, they don't people withdrawing and dying in their custody. Plus, if reports are true he was spitting at police and acting irrational, he may have been given medicine, he may have been on some heavy shyt, prescribed, anyway. A lot of questions up in the air for now. But, I don't think he's faking, in some sort of bid to be declared insane.

I read dude was a PhD student and was failing, he was actually in the process of withdrawing.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying that toxicology report since it happened. Trayvon was murdered, as in, HE was the victim, and got a toxicology report done on him instantly. This lunatic shoots up a movie theater at random and nobody wondering if he was on some shyt? The automatic assumption is that he's "disturbed"?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Well, I agree in a lot ways, but in this case it's a public defender, and they have no choice in the matter. Plus, it's a constitutional right, you can't just throw that shyt out when someone commits a heinous, shocking crime, or it doesn't stand for anything, I'm the last flag waving American, but that's why it's there.

If it's any comfort, public defenders, while competent, and some what knowledgeable, they will generally, almost all cases, just get the basic of basic plea bargains for their clients. No where near a skilled, decent, paid attorney. The family could hire him one though, based on their recent statements. They should abandon him though, there is no coming back from that, imo.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
love letters? nucca u crazy. from who? which deranged individual would wanna jump his bones?

My nikka, you'd be surprised.:rudy:

Hell, even that deranged, satanic b*stard Night Stalker Richard Ramirez got married and is still married to this day, on Death Row.

Mofos are bunkers out chea, inside and outside of prison

havoc00

Pro
Daps
23768317.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dude looks like hes making the :ld: smile.

And to the poster who said making a smiley out of that photo would be giving him some type of respect, how would giving him a smiley be respect?

How is :flabbynsick: respectful to Larry Holmes?

How is :dead: respectful to Suge Knight?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read dude was a PhD student and was failing, he was actually in the process of withdrawing.

My thoughts are that was a symptom, rather then a cause, I think it's the typical alienated, disaffected, (privileged) youth, combined with a good deal of nihilism, lack of direction, influenced by elements of pop culture, identifies with characters like Ledgers' Joker, nihilistic, murderous, yet 'free' from the rest of society. Sick, deranged, shyt. Rejection from a woman, or a combination of of something like that, unrequited affection, something along those lines. Look at the match.com or Adult Friend Finder profiles, this is a loner, seeking company, empathy, affection. This whole planning and execution gave meaning to his life, but he still was trying to find a relationship, when he had none, meaningful in his life.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

aliG

Pro
Daps
re'up, dont forget he went to riverside and then went to denver for grad school... thats like meth-heaven

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wouldn't outright discount the theory he was using meth, but my first feeling is no, if it's anything it's prescription meds. I'm from/live in San Diego, so I know the areas a little where the dude is from, he's upper/mid level middle class, and went to school in a decent area, UC Riverside is a nice school, (from all I hear), Riverside is a shythole, in my opinion. But, the school is said to be really nice.

The whole thing is really interesting to me, aside from the tragedy, the fact that he is even alive is surprising, and perhaps telling, but very different from many of the others, mass shootings/incidents. And, I wouldn't doubt that the parents had some clue as to his state, they are back pedaling now from their initial statements, but I think there was something to them. I'd say he was failing in school and wanted to drop out, because it had become too much for him to focus on school, and it had become meaningless to him, what was driving him was the planning of the killings.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying that toxicology report since it happened. Trayvon was murdered, as in, HE was the victim, and got a toxicology report done on him instantly. This lunatic shoots up a movie theater at random and nobody wondering if he was on some shyt? The automatic assumption is that he's "disturbed"?

I'd bet he was, he was planning it for months so "I was high" can't be any kind of excuse, but it takes a very rare type to follow through with this with a completely sober mind.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The family's attorney talking for the parents now.

She asks that the general public respect their privacy

Yeah, okay, we will see how that's gonna work out for them:ohlawd: