James Holmes (Aurora Shooter) Makes First Court Appearance.......WOW!!

Justice

pathogen
Daps
No disrespect meant to the victims of this lunatic a$$hole but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the picture of him in the courtroom. nikka looks like a Chuckie Doll.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
another gay whiteboi who couldnt come to terms wit his latent homosexuality and took it out on the world

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't most movie theaters have cameras in the back?

I wonder are they going to relase those footages.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
sounds like you live a very soft, sheltered, spoiled life and never had to deal with pain or loss on a personal level . . .

Ive watched family members die in front of me of cancer and other things in the hospital and still joked about it, and never shed tears or anything

:yeshrug:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
lets be real...its a sad story...because dude was into education got into a phd program...and boy was researching why boy himself would go berserk...some mrna strand...and boy ticked and went offffffffffff the deep end

its ironic.

if reaction is for anyone its sympathy...

but if its cuz boy is kkkakkk, then f those kkklowns

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
lets be real...its a sad story...because dude was into education got into a phd program...and boy was researching why boy himself would go berserk...some mrna strand...and boy ticked and went offffffffffff the deep end

its ironic.

if reaction is for anyone its sympathy...

but if its cuz boy is kkkakkk, then f those kkklowns

i have no idea what the fukk you just said :leostare:

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
on a sidenote..its a lot of nut bags out their thats claiming some type of conspiracy(like he was sum type of "manchurian candidate") or illuminati in general type shyt behind this..:shaq2:

im reading all types of fukk boy shyt..like one person said lil wayne knew about the shootings becuz of his new video starting @ 3:37

[ame=http://youtu.be/E_yVRZMFbLc]Lil Wayne - My Homies Still (Explicit) ft. Big Sean - YouTube[/ame]

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

:comeon: