James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
if you are a fan of basketball in general you care this was a major trade. You don’t need to be a fan of a specific team to watch them or even care about their situation. If you are just a fan in general you care.

I don't care about other teams trades especially before the players have played

Pointless to talk about it until you can see them on the court

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
And that's the biggest question there is... forget his shooting deficiencies

His mentality is everything...
He can go from agressive to taking nights off and fading in the big moments. We saw that in the Toronto series in 2019 and last year with ATL.

I can't be on some "fukk Ben" shyt, Im too much of a fan :russ:
Just sucks he in the same division and conference...

He quit on us breh…I can’t overlook that.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah but how often will he be able to do that? Kyrie and Durant are not catch and shoot guys bro they never have never will. They are not changing their styles because of Ben Simmons.

That shyt will only be effective with the second unit. I would hate to be Steve Nash now because you gotta figure this shyt out. Simmons and Drummond can't play together as well. You are looking at names and just thinking all star shyt.

I won't be surprised if they trade Simmons this offseason.

:russ:

I'm still in utter disbelief about this post
:dwillhuh:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
The mandate is going to be lifted eventually but the reports of him thinking he should have the team revolve around him means he was delusional from the jump. Kai and KD are both better players than him. Harden was correct standing up to that weirdo Kai but self sabotaging the team is some hoe shyt.

Kai is not a better player than harden

Kai plays off ball well, Kai plays better defense (he puts effort in), Kai handles the ball better (Harden has a high turnover rate), Kai shoots better and more efficiently without foul baiting, Kai isn’t scared of the big moment. Only casuals and Kai haters think a couple of empty triple doubles from high usage players like Harden means he’s a top ten player in the league. Dude is a shell of himself and puts up stats to makeup for his shytty game.

Kyrie is not and has never been a better player than Harden.

I'm a Harden hater and can't even come up with an argument for Kyrie.

Kyrie has never at any point in his life been better than James Harden.

kyrie Irving is not a better player than James Harden. :russ:
Goofy ass casuals :mjlol::blessed::umad: