James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess his plan would be win in Brooklyn, dip to 76ers play out the rest of his prime in Philadelphia, after his contact ends and get a few chips with his boy Morey, goes back to Houston after they load up with enough young talent to try to win one there with them.

I don’t think he goes back to houston…just guessing but I think his ties/commitment to the rockets started/stopped with morey

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I guess they gonna slide Kyrie to SG/PG roles. Ben at PG/PF roles.

Put Ben at point when you got all your shooters on the floor and let him facilitate like a peak Rondo.

I don't think Nets need him to be anything more than a double double guy and ten point scorer. If you ask more than that... He'll just disappoint you.

I think those are the roles, but I think they'll end up being too small at some point because you'll have to balance when Kyrie, Seth and Joe Harris will play, all great shooters but none are defenders

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Philly been saying this for 5 years :mjlol:
KD, Kai as the fourth option>>>>>>Embiid, Harris as the “second” option

Y’all got fleeced for two first rounders and three players that help Brooklyns size, rebounding, defense, and shooting problems. All while only gaining Harden and Miltrash

Harden averaging 22, 8 and 10 off of career worst shooting and lows in FTA and he damn sure giving up the same with his turnovers and shytty defense but cook :mjlol:

He’ll play well initially but the out of shape nikka shows his true colors every time. He’ll dribble the air out the ball and slow the pace to unwatchable status and Maxey’s growth will be stunted as a result :umad:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
KD, Kai as the fourth option>>>>>>Embiid, Harris as the “second” option

Y’all got fleeced for two first rounders and three players that help Brooklyns size, rebounding, defense, and shooting problems. All while only gaining Harden and Miltrash

Harden averaging 22, 8 and 10 off of career worst shooting and lows in FTA and he damn sure giving up the same with his turnovers and shytty defense but cook :mjlol:

He’ll play well initially but the out of shape nikka shows his true colors every time. He’ll dribble the air out the ball and slow the pace to unwatchable status and Maxey’s growth will be stunted as a result :umad:

Bro it doesn't matter what's around him. The man will have to want it. It's an individual thing and mental. I don't know if he wants to be great. Y'all now shytting on Harden when he been the most reliable player for yall for two years. Get out of yall feelings.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Bro it doesn't matter what's around him. The man will have to want it. It's an individual thing and mental. I don't know if he wants to be great. Y'all now shytting on Harden when he been the most reliable player for yall for two years. Get out of yall feelings.
Agree with the first part but definitely not with Harden being the most reliable. nikka KD, outside of this fluke injury caused by that flopping bozo Bruce Brown, has been the best and most reliable. He carried that fat dribble dribble bum in the playoffs just for him to get injured due to lack of conditioning :mjlol:
I’ll give Harden credit for rushing back and giving his all in the offs last year and for getting the shot and wanting the team to give it one last go until the Smart Dumb nikka began his anti vaccine campaign but I won’t give him credit for quitting and sabotaging another team. Any other team, he would get called out and branded a bytch but bc it hurts the KD, Kyrie Nets certain individuals (not you) are turning blind eyes to it. It should be a fun year for y’all all bullshyt aside :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Agree with the first part but definitely not with Harden being the most reliable. nikka KD, outside of this fluke injury caused by that flopping bozo Bruce Brown, has been the best and most reliable. He carried that fat dribble dribble bum in the playoffs just for him to get injured due to lack of conditioning :mjlol:
I’ll give Harden credit for rushing back and giving his all in the offs last year and for getting the shot and wanting the team to give it one last go until the Smart Dumb nikka began his anti vaccine campaign but I won’t give him credit for quitting and sabotaging another team. Any other team, he would get called out and branded a bytch but bc it hurts the KD, Kyrie Nets certain individuals (not you) are turning blind eyes to it. It should be a fun year for y’all all bullshyt aside :yeshrug:

Harden a choking ass un aesthetic game ass nikka but I don't think anyone can blame him for wanting to not want to deal with Kyrie half time playing weirdo ass.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Harden a choking ass un aesthetic game ass nikka but I don't think anyone can blame him for wanting to not want to deal with Kyrie half time playing weirdo ass.
The mandate is going to be lifted eventually but the reports of him thinking he should have the team revolve around him means he was delusional from the jump. Kai and KD are both better players than him. Harden was correct standing up to that weirdo Kai but self sabotaging the team is some hoe shyt.

Daps
The mandate is going to be lifted eventually but the reports of him thinking he should have the team revolve around him means he was delusional from the jump. Kai and KD are both better players than him. Harden was correct standing up to that weirdo Kai but self sabotaging the team is some hoe shyt.

Kai is not a better player than harden