James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying its still gonna take Simmons weeks to get in game shape. Kenny Smith and Chris Haynes think this was more of a move about next season

If the Nets keep losing I wonder if they just say fukk it and shut KD down while slowly get Simmons ready to play

BK plays the Sixers in Philly on March 10. Does anyone even believe Simmons will actually play?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Morey really pulled it off. Got Harden and kept those two young pieces in Thyblle and Maxey
Simmons doesnt fit on brooklyn

AT ALL

He cant shoot, Liability in the 4th. What does this mean for Kyrie? Is he a spot up shooter now? Him and Ben cant control the ball.

This is the equivalent to Westbrook on the Lakers
Ben might be forced to be a pf i can see Seth being an underrated pick up i think he will fit in nicely playing along side Kyrie in the backcourt.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They saying its still gonna take Simmons weeks to get in game shape. Kenny Smith and Chris Haynes think this was more of a move about next season

If the Nets keep losing I wonder if they just say fukk it and shut KD down while slowly get Simmons ready to play

BK plays the Sixers in Philly on March 10. Does anyone even believe Simmons will actually play?

Didn’t Simmons go to shoot around in Philly? Weeks for what? Man foh with this bs

Daps
Simmons doesnt fit on brooklyn

AT ALL

He cant shoot, Liability in the 4th. What does this mean for Kyrie? Is he a spot up shooter now? Him and Ben cant control the ball.

This is the equivalent to Westbrook on the Lakers
This post will age horribly. The fact you’re comparing it to the Westbrook-Lakers situation tells me you don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about.

Have you even seen Simmons play before or are you simply going off memes of his game?