James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don’t see how anyone can say either team got raped. Even trade for both teams.

I always felt going into the season Simmons for either kyrie or harden was the best for both teams. Both teams addressed issues they had.

If this doesn’t motivate Ben Simmons, nothing will.

The East legit has 3 championship contenders. There’s no shame in losing to either nets, bucks or sixers this year in the playoffs.

I still got the bucks as favorite.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
SETH ISNT A CONSISTENT SHOOTER?

NETS GOT SHOOTING,

SIZE, DEFENSE, PLAYMAKING AND REBOUNDING
BACK WITH THIS TRADE.

THEY SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN
THYBILLE/MAXEY TOO BUT THEY
STILL WON THE TRADE.

:devil:
:evil:
I’ve had some time to process this trade on its face. How the hell can you say the Nets won this trade??

Harden is gonna be a Maestro in Philly. He has shooters and defenders and a monster in Joel Embiid.

He’s gonna be orchestrating everything on the court. At first glance I thought the Nets got raped but they came out ok.

And hoe ass Kyrie is still Part Time

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This isn't 2018 Harden...and he has maybe 2 elite yrs left

I think this was a good deal for both teams...I think this deal is exactly what BK needed

They were in first place with no Kyrie & injured Harden...now they get Kyrie, Seth, Benamin & Drummond lol

This is an easy win for them once KD gets healthy

Harden is a top player in the league when motivated. People thought he was done after Houston. If comes out ballin this trade was a huge win for Philly

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’ve had some time to process this trade on its face. How the hell can you say the Nets won this trade??

Harden is gonna be a Maestro in Philly. He has shooters and defenders and a monster in Joel Embiid.

He’s gonna be orchestrating everything on the court. At first glance I thought the Nets got raped but they came out ok.

IF THIS WAS 2 YRS AGO
I WOULD AGREE
BUT HARDEN HAS LOOKED WASHED.

ADD TO THE FACT
HE WAS STILL NO SHOWING
IN THE BIGGEST PLAYOFFS MOMENTS
IN HIS PRIME.
:devil:
:evil:

lib123

All Star
Daps

The Nets have 4 of the top 12 shooters in the NBA and one of the best facilitators in the league. Simmons will have wide open driving lanes and many teams will struggle to keep up scoring.