James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
depend on ben simmonds brehs
Nah, he's right.

The difference is that the Nets won't need Ben to be what the 76ers wanted him to be. He could focus on being a dominant paint player for Brooklyn rather than the playmaker+scorer Philly needed him to be.

Brooklyn has enough playmakers so Ben can thrive as an inside player. Ben performed the way he did in Philly because of the expectations the Sixers had for him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
HE CAN BECOME THE NEW KARL MALONE.
:devil:
:evil:

You are HELL for this one :dead:

Hit that enter key and sat back and smiled.

FlawlessMeagerCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Lakers can find something like this. Good trade for both teams. Nets have shooters, but small guys and weak defense. Philly lacks star power, playmaker and another shooter. They all gain this.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wonder if Lakers can find something like this. Good trade for both teams. Nets have shooters, but small guys and weak defense. Philly lacks star power, playmaker and another shooter. They all gain this.

Bro ain't nobody taking Westbrook

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
lol @ “right now”…he’s looked like a fukking idiot from the jump but BK had a lot of talent to overlook A LOT of shyt even the little amount of games they played together…we gonna really see what’s what now…all nash does is stand on the sideline looking like a serial killer lost in thought…fukk him…lemme find that weirdo who negged me for complaining about his hiring talking about “give it a chance”…fukk that random nikka too

:laff:

Yo we gonna be ight breh :mjcry:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
just heard

slowly realized that 76ers fukked up possibly

they just gave Nets 2 players that can guard them in a series
while still leaving Kyrie and Durant alone
you can literally just throw Simmons on Harden now and BK got a legit big body to bang at least
before it was just food in the paint. Now at least they got someone to switch off with after Claxton and Blake

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
James Harden is a coward. I'm glad his flakey ass is gone and as much as ppl shyt on Kyrie at least he's committed to Brooklyn even tho he hasn't played much due to personal reasons I'd still rather have him than James Harden, KD we already know is about bringing a championship here.

Philly may think they've won but in reality, they lost because Harden comes playoff time is a known chocker, plus y'all got Doc Rivers coaching whose known for his star-studded teams always failing in the playoffs.

I 1000% agree that philly will choke in the playoffs again but kyrie’s “commitment” to BK is rooted in being close to his family and handcuffing an organization that lets him do whatever he wants whenever he wants…and they’re gonna fukk around and extend him too smh

harden is who he is…I would’ve felt a whole lot better about “renting” him if we’d at least gotten a chip last season smh