James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
As a Nets fan, I'm kinda happy with the Ben Simmons trade :ehh: unlike many of Ben's doubters I believe he will have a good career and that his talents will lead him to improving his game in the right situation and will be a great addition for the Nets in the long run.

Curry and Drummond are nice pickups too.

James Harden is a coward. I'm glad his flakey ass is gone and as much as ppl shyt on Kyrie at least he's committed to Brooklyn even tho he hasn't played much due to personal reasons I'd still rather have him than James Harden, KD we already know is about bringing a championship here.

Philly may think they've won but in reality, they lost because Harden comes playoff time is a known chocker, plus y'all got Doc Rivers coaching whose known for his star-studded teams always failing in the playoffs.
Yep even if BK doesnt make playoffs next season may be sifferent. Come playoff Doc is going to get outcoached as usual.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Nets had managed to hold onto Jarrett Allen they'd be downright terrifying rn.

maybe…I think getting moved helped give him a spark/edge…definitely shoulda kept levert tho but then again maybe he wouldn’t have found out about his condition…shyt worked out how it worked out…fukk it

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
its not lol

Seth on the NETS is basically just a Joe Harris that can actually make his shots in crunch time.
Seth just a sharpshooter lol if he was really what people think he is, GSW/BLAZERS/MAVS/76ers wouldn’t have moved on.
avg. motor, avg. athleticism….disappears when a 6’7+ wing is on him.

Ben is absolutely an X-factor for the Nets.
Ben at the 4 dishing to Kyrie and KD
Ben defending the best perimeter guard on the opposing team etc etc

there is no one on the Nets to cannibalize his game like there was with Embiid
we are going to see a Ben Simmons we haven’t seen since he had Ilyasova/Covington/Reddikk
He balled out when the 76ers had this group together. He was aggressive, freight train in transition, made plays for shooters, etc. I made fun of Ben for how he's handled the whole leaving Philly situation but I'm still a fan of dude. He's in a good spot for his specific skillset with Kyrie and KD.