James Harden traded to Philly Ben Simmons to Brooklyn finally

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
As a Nets fan, I'm kinda happy with the Ben Simmons trade :ehh: unlike many of Ben's doubters I believe he will have a good career and that his talents will lead him to improving his game in the right situation and will be a great addition for the Nets in the long run.

Curry and Drummond are nice pickups too.

James Harden is a coward. I'm glad his flakey ass is gone and as much as ppl shyt on Kyrie at least he's committed to Brooklyn even tho he hasn't played much due to personal reasons I'd still rather have him than James Harden, KD we already know is about bringing a championship here.

Philly may think they've won but in reality, they lost because Harden comes playoff time is a known chocker, plus y'all got Doc Rivers coaching whose known for his star-studded teams always failing in the playoffs.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
KD's leadership should definately be the topic going forward....this whole experiment exploded in 2 years because he didn't jump in a few asses when he should have
Left GS to be with his buddy Kyrie
Oh wait Kyrie is typical drama king and not playing so well all the time
Its okay bring in Harden
Now we have a big 3
Covid hits, mandates hit Kyrie flakes and shows his mental weakness
James says we can't win with a part timer

Everything up in smoke

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I feel really bad for him honestly lmao. Obviously this wasn't the best way to assemble a team but staying with GS was always going to leave an asterisk on his career.
fukk all that asterisk shyt. If his only rings end up being with the Warriors, it will be one of the stupidest FA moves in NBA history.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Oh and Ben still not mentally ready to play
Nets got finessed like you wouldn't believe even with Curry and Drummond that is not equal value for Harden

exactly. harden still easily the best player in this deal. ben simmons would have to do more than he's ever done in his career to change that fact.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
When we talked about the legacy of the Big 3 Miami Heat, somebody said that Lebron changed the way basketball teams are built.
Yeah, he did. For the worse.
Maybe the NBA is learning that lesson now.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Left GS to be with his buddy Kyrie
Oh wait Kyrie is typical drama king and not playing so well all the time
Its okay bring in Harden
Now we have a big 3
Covid hits, mandates hit Kyrie flakes and shows his mental weakness
James says we can't win with a part timer

Everything up in smoke

there's a reason lebron shipped his ass to boston for isaiah thomas.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nash looks like a real doofus right now :francis:

lol @ “right now”…he’s looked like a fukking idiot from the jump but BK had a lot of talent to overlook A LOT of shyt even the little amount of games they played together…we gonna really see what’s what now…all nash does is stand on the sideline looking like a serial killer lost in thought…fukk him…lemme find that weirdo who negged me for complaining about his hiring talking about “give it a chance”…fukk that random nikka too