James Harden or Paul George

James Harden or Paul George?

• James Harden

Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Why u gonna make up random shyt thinking its true? Just admit u were wrong and continue on. Thinking PG could have lead that rockets team over the spurs is retarded since he was swept in the first round.
nikka, what the fukk are you smoking?

First, you reference some shyt from the 2015/16 season about the defenses of the Raptors/Spurs, failing to realize the Spurs team was A LOT better than the version that Harden faced the next season, and referencing what PG's team did in '15/'16 doesn't have anything to do with how he performed and the player he was in '16/''17. You then bring up ONE regular season game between the Pacers/67-win Spurs (with Kawhi) from two seasons ago, as if that's supposed to prove a point on how he would fare playing on the Rockets (a FAR greater team than the Pacers from last season), against a weaker Spurs team who were without their best player.

Why the fukk you would reference that irrelevant shyt, I don't know.

Daps
Enough with the Kawhi-less shyt. Spurs are still a great team even without him hence their 7-4 record which is good enough for the 3rd seed. We fukking lost by almost 40 in Game 6. They completely outplayed us & Paul George alone isn't doing shyt.

Your trolling is getting out of hand lately.
To add - it's funny that @The Dankster dapped this, considering he posted this last season -
The CP3 disrespect in here is crazy. :ohhh:

Ya'all are really talking about Harden, PG13, AD, Westbrook, Kyrie, Kawhi, and freaking Damien Lilliard before Chris Paul's name comes out of your mouth?

Lebron, Durant, and Curry are on the top tier. Westbrook, Chris Paul, and Kawhi are the second tier, with maybe AD belonging there but the injuries have made it tough to judge. PG13/Harden/Kyrie/Lilliard/Lowry are back behind them.
:jbhmm:

Even if this isn't the EXACT order he'd rank them, clearly grouping PG and Harden together means he thinks they're on the same level, or thereabouts. Clearly he thinks there's an argument to be had the PG would've performed better, and the Rockets would've had a greater chance at beating the Kawhi-less Spurs (I'm going to keep repeating that).

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Because he's trying to fit in with Russ and Melo. Please tell me what would Harden look like trying to play next to this version of Westbrook and Melo? Tell me, would the Rockets have a better chance of beating the Kawhi-less Spurs last season if PG replaced Harden?
Who had the better supporting cast last year: Harden or Russ? And is the difference marginal or exceptional?

e001

Superstar
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin
giphy.gif

Daps
Why is it nobody was caping for Harden after his playoff collapse last season? Why is it nobody was caping for Harden after his playoff collapse the season before that? And why is it nobody was caping for Harden after his playoff collapse the season before that? Muhfukkas sure have some short memories.

Daps
Your question is a hypothetical.. we won't ever know how a PG led Rockets team would fare :yeshrug:
We won't, but that's not what I asked. I asked you would the Rockets have had a better chance with PG instead, or more specifically who would you take your chances with against that Spurs squad? Harden or PG? Better yet, who would you take your chances with over the last couple of postseasons?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
We won't, but that's not what I asked. I asked you would the Rockets have had a better chance with PG instead, or more specifically who would you take your chances with against that Spurs squad? Harden or PG? Better yet, who would you take your chances with over the last couple of postseasons?
Well it's certainly a debate. I'm not sure that offense is as potent with PG at the helm but Harden was embarrassingly bad.

Why you avoiding my Russ question? :mjpls:

Daps
Well it's certainly a debate.I'm not sure that offense is as potent with PG at the helm but Harden was embarrassingly bad.
Translation: Yes, they'd be better with PG.
Why you avoiding my Russ question? :mjpls:
Not avoiding it. Just waiting for you to answer my question first.

Harden had the better support cast, by a good margin, because of how talented they were offensively - particularly on the perimeter. Westbrook with the spacing of the Rockets squad would've been the second-best team in the league last season.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
To add - it's funny that @The Dankster dapped this, considering he posted this last season -

Even if this isn't the EXACT order he'd rank them, clearly grouping PG and Harden together means he thinks they're on the same level, or thereabouts. Clearly he thinks there's an argument to be had the PG would've performed better, and the Rockets would've had a greater chance at beating the Kawhi-less Spurs (I'm going to keep repeating that).

Your logic circuits are broken again Gil.

I DO think that PG13 and Harden are on about the same level. And if I were building a team for a title, most of the time I would take PG13. But the Spurs would have beaten the Rockets whether it was PG13 or Harden - because they ARE on about the same level, and that ain't a Spurs-beating level.

Now put Lebron, Durant, Curry, or Kawhi on the Rockets instead, and they win. CP3, and they have a chance to win. Westbrook....he might have to be downgraded to that Harden/PG13 tier now. :francis: