James Harden or Paul George

James Harden or Paul George?

• James Harden

Votes: 98 46.9%
  • Paul George

Votes: 111 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
This nikka actually had the audacity to claim Paul George would've beaten San Antonio in the playoffs.

tenor.gif

Pathetic.
Are you gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that PG wouldn't have put up a better performance than Harden in Game 6 against a Kawhi-less Spurs team?

:jbhmm:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Are you gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that PG wouldn't have put up a better performance than Harden in Game 6 against a Kawhi-less Spurs team?

:jbhmm:
Enough with the Kawhi-less shyt. Spurs are still a great team even without him hence their 7-4 record which is good enough for the 3rd seed. We fukking lost by almost 40 in Game 6. They completely outplayed us & Paul George alone isn't doing shyt.

Your trolling is getting out of hand lately.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
:dwillhuh:

What the hell are you talking about?

:merchant:

What the hell are you talking about? Why the hell did you reference a regular season game from the 2015/16 season?

Why u gonna make up random shyt thinking its true? Just admit u were wrong and continue on. Thinking PG could have lead that rockets team over the spurs is retarded since he was swept in the first round.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Enough with the Kawhi-less shyt. Spurs are still a great team even without him hence their 7-4 record which is good enough for the 3rd seed. We fukking lost by almost 40 in Game 6. They completely outplayed us & Paul George alone isn't doing shyt.

Paul George can barely lead his team over a 38 win Atlanta Hawks team but he gonna step up to Gregg Popovich's spurs:mjgrin:

Daps
Y'all lost by 40 BECAUSE of Harden. Because of his general passiveness, complete lack of defense and inability to score. The entire dynamics of the game would've changed if PG was playing instead of him. This is the same dude that went toe-to-toe with LeBron and the only reason he didn't come out the other side is that of his lack of support.

And forget that ONE series, Harden has failed over and over and over in the playoffs, whereas PG typically raises his play and is more effective. Give him that Rockets team from last season, and there's no doubt in my mind he beats the a Kawhi-less Spurs team.
The irony.

@The Dankster knows Harden ain't shyt either, and would definitely take his chances with PG in a postseason environment instead.

Daps
Yikes PG ain't even better than my man Otto Porter right now. Dude lost a step and plays way too tentative. Harden's been better than him for a few years now.
Because he's trying to fit in with Russ and Melo. Please tell me what would Harden look like trying to play next to this version of Westbrook and Melo? Tell me, would the Rockets have a better chance of beating the Kawhi-less Spurs last season if PG replaced Harden?