Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yes he is. You check out any of the white female gossip sites that are similar to Lipstick alley and they have even said that him and Eli got side chicks.

Really you think Peyton doesn't have side women? Hell these owners got side women. But one of the most well athletes in america doesn't.

:whoa: gossip,Lipstick Alley aren't credible.Eli I can see,but Peyton don't seem slick to pull that off,but ya never know.The only dude in America we know who aint got side is Pres.Obama

:lupe: Them hoes be knowing everything though.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Is it me, or do people seem not to realize he is actually revealing his Jersey number to be 3 instead of 5, while he happens to be eating a plate of crab. if this was a attempt to troll, Winston did it on so many levels, that the average muthafukka didn't even comprehend.:mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Thing about that area (that I wasn't used to being from OKC) is from the bum to the clean cut legit brothers, everybody black, and it's a different vibe....
As for the women, in 13 years of marriage, my wife ain't let me go back alone since.... nikka in the galleria just
facepalm01.gif
I watch shows recorded in Mississippi. AL and MS have bad simple ass chicks. Ideal side chicks.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
shaun kingVerified account‏@realshaunking
If people only knew how STUPID they sound killing this kid over that picture smdh

I was seated at the table right next to jameis at the mike alstott charity auction, when captain keith asked jameis to help him auction

This huge king crab he had flown in for the event. Captain keith is from the deadliest catch show. I wasnt sure how jameis was gonna

Handle the request, but it didnt faze the young man at all he simply said ok sure, we r here to help the alstott foundation right.

Thats the backstory behind last nights picture for those of you who need to seriously have some self evaluation done

That same captain keith in a gesture of thanks sent jameis and his family 25lbs of king crabs legs for his draft event last night.

:francis:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka other people DO DETERMINE how we live

you have to carry yourself as a fukkin professional

only football players that get away with that is every other position except quarterback

Youre in the driver seat of an entire franchise

you got sponser dollars on the line

You nikkas like that kid shyt. shyt is childish as fukk. There is a reason why its deleted.

He not in college no more

if he came out and said "Im gonna be me and do things the way i want to do it" then cool. I got no problem

but ive heard him come out and say how mature he has become and rah rah rah

he did the opposite. But hey....wish him the best
and thats ok with you? you like people telling you what is funny joke, whats appropriate, how to act, etc.???

the media tore this dude apart, completely shytted on him the last year and he said nothing...he gets drafted #1, makes 1 little joke about a minor trivial incident, and all of a sudden he's a childish prick that doesnt get "it"? my dude nah. he's making a joke about crab legs, like come the fukk on. crab legs.

no sponsor is gonna drop you for making a joke about crab legs. and people are allowed to make jokes about their mistakes, society does it all the time if you dont. you need to get off your got damn high horse.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
There is Reasonable Explanation Why Jameis Posted Crab Legs Pic

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Friday, May 1st, 2015

jameis-winston-.png

Former Tulane star and Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback, Shuan King has the inside scoop on Jameis Winston and his crab legs.

In case you were under a rock last night, the No. 1 overall pick is catching flak for taking this photo in front of some crab legs.

jameis-winston-crab-legs--e1430491885362.png

Winston of course caught flak for walking out of a Publix with a bunch of crab legs. It was later revealed that the FSU star simply got a hookup.

It still didn’t stop social media and mainstream media people from crushing Winston for putting the picture up. King explained on Twitter a few moments ago, that Winston received the crabs as a gift for doing a good deed at the Mike Alstott charity event.

It’s not really a big deal, and unless he does something stupid as a pro, it’s time to move on.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-explanation-why-jameis-posted-crab-legs-pic/
"

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State