Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So Johnny Manziel, a good-ole boy oil prince that got in a fight over a racist comment, parties in vegas with inflatable swans, did blow in a bathroom, and made absolutely no effort to get his mind right for the Cleveland browns just loves life.:francis:

Brehs. the spin and the anger by these idiots is unreal. I'm straight up offended right now.:stopitslime:
nikka johnny gets the same flack lol

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i know nikkas betta give me credit fa spottin Breion Allen on this website….wasnt none of y'all nikkas hip

as far as jameis this nikka dumb dog, he should be the next great qb but he one of them nikkas thats gone always do something stupid

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
20090901_Publix-Tailgater-of-the-Game.png
Super-Fan-Bash.png
2009_pp_turkeytime.png

THE DUALITIES! :deadmanny:

rQSdERZ.png

f1b176a1e2c217f603ff19341ae86e15eb046e27245c0ac9944038ab89137c10_large
breion-allen-jameis-winston-girlfriend-14.png

:banderas:

8.jpg

full

No t*ts and no ass is what you like? :scusthov:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you serious? :dahell:

Yes he is. You check out any of the white female gossip sites that are similar to Lipstick alley and they have even said that him and Eli got side chicks.

Really you think Peyton doesn't have side women? Hell these owners got side women. But one of the most well athletes in america doesn't.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That lets me know he doesnt get it

you dont either. :manny:
what is 'It"....there is nothing to get. dude doesnt have to be a paranoid straight-edge just cause of the way people perceive him, they;; judge anyway so who gives a a shyt? yall stay letting other people determine how you want to live

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yes he is. You check out any of the white female gossip sites that are similar to Lipstick alley and they have even said that him and Eli got side chicks.

Really you think Peyton doesn't have side women? Hell these owners got side women. But one of the most well athletes in america doesn't.
:whoa: gossip,Lipstick Alley aren't credible.Eli I can see,but Peyton don't seem slick to pull that off,but ya never know.The only dude in America we know who aint got side is Pres.Obama

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what is 'It"....there is nothing to get. dude doesnt have to be a paranoid straight-edge just cause of the way people perceive him, they;; judge anyway so who gives a a shyt? yall stay letting other people determine how you want to live
nikka other people DO DETERMINE how we live

you have to carry yourself as a fukkin professional

only football players that get away with that is every other position except quarterback

Youre in the driver seat of an entire franchise

you got sponser dollars on the line

You nikkas like that kid shyt. shyt is childish as fukk. There is a reason why its deleted.

He not in college no more

if he came out and said "Im gonna be me and do things the way i want to do it" then cool. I got no problem

but ive heard him come out and say how mature he has become and rah rah rah

he did the opposite. But hey....wish him the best

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bruh. He is nothing on Manziel's level. I seriously need you all to stop listening to the Jew Cac media. Manziel is a druggie and a hard core partier. Besides the fake rape case, the shyt he did was minor. It just exploded because we are in Social media hell. I went to FSU, I've seen WAY MORE worse things done than what Jameis has done. It was in the late 90's before the social media frenzy start.

Jameis will do well. He is far from immature on the football field.
I'm going off personal experience. Like I said before, usually when nikkas have close calls like a rape accusation it humbles them if they didn't do it. The fact that that didn't scare maturity into him is alarming. Name 1 good starting QB that conducts himself the way Jameis does.