Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: The sports media are really making a big deal about the crab legs picture on Twitter.
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 6m6 minutes ago
Jameis Winston deletes crab-leg photo, which definitely means it will go away and never been seen again http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Lk1

Now Cowherd's going in.

Pointed to if its not a big deal then why delete the picture :francis:

Said if he's a bust this will be the picture everyone points to on draft day :patrice:

As long as he plays well it doesnt matter....just play well...

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
All my family from Bessemer, Hoover, Westside, or Shelby County, and you was right.

I love going there, and watching my people operate; white people watch they mouth thru that mufukk.
Ive only driven through AL, but I swear all the women I've met/know from there are thick. I've heard good things about Birmingham too.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Ive only driven through AL, but I swear all the women I've met/know from there are thick. I've heard good things about Birmingham too.
Thing about that area (that I wasn't used to being from OKC) is from the bum to the clean cut legit brothers, everybody black, and it's a different vibe....
As for the women, in 13 years of marriage, my wife ain't let me go back alone since.... nikka in the galleria just
facepalm01.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka...This is childish as fukk.

What are yall applauding. nikkas is grown ass men acting like little boys.

You got caught accepting crab legs that you didnt pay for which is stealing

with the amount of off the field issues you have you need to move on a straight arrow

man never mind
nikka please. its a got damn joke, people are allowed to make light of situation. even if he is straight up taunting who gives a shyt, he was hooked up with crab legs.alot of us have been hooked up with shyt, literally not a big deal. nikka doesnt have to move in a straight arrow just because you think he does

Daps
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 6m6 minutes ago
Jameis Winston deletes crab-leg photo, which definitely means it will go away and never been seen again http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Lk1

Now Cowherd's going in.

Pointed to if its not a big deal then why delete the picture :francis:

Said if he's a bust this will be the picture everyone points to on draft day :patrice:

As long as he plays well it doesnt matter....just play well...

Which is terrible point by Cowherd. Likely the Bucs told him to take it down given that Publix is a sponsor.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lovie Smith wasnt even worried about it when on Mike and Mike. His agent or somebody probably told him to take it down.

Him taking it down makes it a bigger issue than it is. Who cares what others say. Taking it down is like admitting you've done something wrong.

But let's be real man. Tampa told that dude to take it down. All these teams have PR teams that run shyt.

In the end if your boss tells you to do something you do it. These athletes are bought and sold anyway and have no voice. So in the end who cares if he took it down. The thing we should applaud is that he had the balls to put it up. Which is a fukk you sign to all the haters out there. In the big scheme of things this means nothing. The way folks have dogged him out and sent death threats to him and his family. He deserves to give these fools a big fat middle finger

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikka please. its a got damn joke, people are allowed to make light of situation. even if he is straight up taunting who gives a shyt, he was hooked up with crab legs.alot of us have been hooked up with shyt, literally not a big deal. nikka doesnt have to move in a straight arrow just because you think he does
That lets me know he doesnt get it

you dont either. :manny:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now every time Jameis plays Cam the media will spin it as the bad negro vs the good negro. Even though the media has lambasted Cam as the bad negro for 4 years.