Jameis Winston Celebrates Being #1 Pick With Crab Legs

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
and thats ok with you? you like people telling you what is funny joke, whats appropriate, how to act, etc.???

the media tore this dude apart, completely shytted on him the last year and he said nothing...he gets drafted #1, makes 1 little joke about a minor trivial incident, and all of a sudden he's a childish prick that doesnt get "it"? my dude nah. he's making a joke about crab legs, like come the fukk on. crab legs.

no sponsor is gonna drop you for making a joke about crab legs. and people are allowed to make jokes about their mistakes, society does it all the time if you dont. you need to get off your got damn high horse.
You completely ignored the major points of what i wrote...So let me reiterate

"You nikkas like that kid shyt. shyt is childish as fukk. There is a reason why its deleted.

He not in college no more

if he came out and said "Im gonna be me and do things the way i want to do it" then cool. I got no problem

but ive heard him come out and say how mature he has become and rah rah rah

he did the opposite. But hey....wish him the best"

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"
There is Reasonable Explanation Why Jameis Posted Crab Legs Pic

by Glenn Erby | Posted on Friday, May 1st, 2015

jameis-winston-.png

Former Tulane star and Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback, Shuan King has the inside scoop on Jameis Winston and his crab legs.

In case you were under a rock last night, the No. 1 overall pick is catching flak for taking this photo in front of some crab legs.

jameis-winston-crab-legs--e1430491885362.png

Winston of course caught flak for walking out of a Publix with a bunch of crab legs. It was later revealed that the FSU star simply got a hookup.

It still didn’t stop social media and mainstream media people from crushing Winston for putting the picture up. King explained on Twitter a few moments ago, that Winston received the crabs as a gift for doing a good deed at the Mike Alstott charity event.

It’s not really a big deal, and unless he does something stupid as a pro, it’s time to move on.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...-explanation-why-jameis-posted-crab-legs-pic/
"

This is called damage control

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:dead
I'm going off personal experience. Like I said before, usually when nikkas have close calls like a rape accusation it humbles them if they didn't do it. The fact that that didn't scare maturity into him is alarming. Name 1 good starting QB that conducts himself the way Jameis does.

Big Ben and he got 2 Super Bowls

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You completely ignored the major points of what i wrote...So let me reiterate

"You nikkas like that kid shyt. shyt is childish as fukk. There is a reason why its deleted.

He not in college no more

if he came out and said "Im gonna be me and do things the way i want to do it" then cool. I got no problem

but ive heard him come out and say how mature he has become and rah rah rah

he did the opposite. But hey....wish him the best"
That's the point. He's not in college anymore and is in a building FULL OF PLAYERS AND COACHES WHO'VE ALL HAD HOOK UPS!!

So its NO BIG DEAL TO THEM. It's only a big deal to folks like YOU and the MEDIA.

:heh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:skip:

Sarah Spain Verified account‏@SarahSpain
Now there's a man who learned from his mistakes. RT @ESPNNFL: Jameis Winston celebrates being No. 1 with crab legs.

Sarah Spain ‏@SarahSpain 47m47 minutes ago
I've got a great sense of humor, trust me. I just don't think that's the best way to convince people you've matured & learned.

Daniel Roberts ‏@ironmikegallego 11m11 minutes ago
@SarahSpain is it me or is this a pattern? After he beat the rape, he shouts "f%#k her right in the..."Then avoids crab issue and does this

Sarah Spain ‏@SarahSpain 9m9 minutes ago
@ironmikegallego i mean, it's pretty clear he believes he's above the law/entitled, regardless of the situation.

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's the point. He's not in college anymore and is in a building FULL OF PLAYERS AND COACHES WHO'VE ALL HAD HOOK UPS!!

So its NO BIG DEAL TO THEM. It's only a big deal to folks like YOU and the MEDIA.

:heh:
you still dont get it man. Wow lol.

You got it slime